What is IN your Bottega Veneta?

^^Thanks, I am trying to cut down on my stuff. Also the reason why I stop using my Paddington. Too much for my poor shoulder (imagine the Chloe bag with all my stuff inside, *hmmmph*) :shame:

A get-away to Phuket! *envy envy*

ms piggy, even though you carry a lot of stuff, I have to say they are all essential items :P You seem very organized with all your little bags within your bag.

nymph, I so envy you. I miss going to Thailand so much. It's a great place for relaxing.

It sure is! Especially in Phuket cos there wasn't any shopping to do :P

*off topic warning*

I did NOTHING for 4 days... Wake up for breakfy at 9am, go back to sleep cos the sun was up, and we didn't want to get burnt :P Wake up at 3, 4pm, then watched Star Movies until dinner time, and we got hungry enough to move our lazy asses to get dinner. Then it's back to the room to watch more tv!

Just imagine variations of that... When we would sneak out to the pool when the sun was down, a quick trip to Phuket town, and some massage sessions, and that was basically what I've been up to the past 4 days :P

:sleepy:

Oh gosh. Now all of you know how much of a bum I really am :P

ms piggy, even though you carry a lot of stuff, I have to say they are all essential items :P You seem very organized with all your little bags within your bag.

Ha ha ha, if only you know the truth, :roflmfao:. I'm quite possibly one of the most untidy person around, which explains the need for all the bags within bag (I'd never find anything otherwise). It's usually all messed up inside my bag anyway. Fooled you guys will that neat arrangement for the photo shoot. :P

OK, here's what's inside my Roma ......
  • a big zip purse which I use for storing letters, bills, bank book, etc + my iPod shuffle
  • BV cosmetic pouch
  • BV key case
  • Nokia Phone
  • Palm LifeDrive PDA
  • and lastly, my darling at this moment - my BV Ebano zip wallet

Hi MLBAGS - LOOOOVVVEEEE your Old Petra in Roma. I'm thinking of getting it but since it's so pricy it has to work year round for me - what do you think of this bag for the winter time?

thanks!:P

ms piggy, know exactly what you mean about the Paddington, so so heavy, even empty!!

nymph, you holiday is making me so jealous, Phuket is one of my dream destinations. one day i will get there with DH.

Porschegirl, what an awesome collection! Love the way you use multiple BV cases to organise your cabat. I always thought of the cabat as a giant expensive beach tote, but you make it look totally practical as a work or everyday bag.

This is my first post here (figured I'd check BV out) well, I think I am in love with BV now. You all have lovely bags and all those wonderful accesories!:girlsigh: