what does your pandora creation look like?

picture.php

Though I'll be getting the mother's day bear with 14k gold heart very soon :heart: And the bangle... IDK if I'm gonna get new beads for the bangle or take some from this one. We'll see

Really love your creation!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386539414.048619.jpg

I have been meaning to share for a while and keep getting distracted. I started the all silver one in September with the free bracelet promotion and my friend ended up buying me some more charms to add and got me a bangle as well. The bangle I did as a two tone but it's harder (and more expensive) to find two tone charms I love.

View attachment 2423939

I have been meaning to share for a while and keep getting distracted. I started the all silver one in September with the free bracelet promotion and my friend ended up buying me some more charms to add and got me a bangle as well. The bangle I did as a two tone but it's harder (and more expensive) to find two tone charms I love.

Very nice! My favourite is the one on the left, so pretty!:smile:

Hi everyone!
Beautiful creations!
Here are my two bracelets- sorry for the blurry pics!
The first one is a brown leather bracelet with gold closure- i got it 4years ago and the leather is still in good condition.
The second one is a silver bracelet - I know it looks kind of boring but I wanted it for a everyday purpose.
Thanks for letting me share!

My collection is very similar to yours. I just got a double wrap leather bracelet but it's a little bigger than I would like, yours fits you perfect. I took the charms off both sides of my completed bracelet, so it looks like yours now with just the center done, and put the one's I took off on my leather one. I was wearing them layered but then I decided to put all the charms on my leather one and just wear it, mainly to see if it made it a little tighter. I may just buy another one in a smaller size, the plain leather looks ok layered with a stack of bracelets when no charms are on it so it won't be a total wash. My question is how many charms are on your leather bracelet? I love how yours looks and your other one isn't boring it's great for everyday, sometimes when I was wearing mine with all the charms on it it felt so heavy.

My collection is very similar to yours. I just got a double wrap leather bracelet but it's a little bigger than I would like, yours fits you perfect. I took the charms off both sides of my completed bracelet, so it looks like yours now with just the center done, and put the one's I took off on my leather one. I was wearing them layered but then I decided to put all the charms on my leather one and just wear it, mainly to see if it made it a little tighter. I may just buy another one in a smaller size, the plain leather looks ok layered with a stack of bracelets when no charms are on it so it won't be a total wash. My question is how many charms are on your leather bracelet? I love how yours looks and your other one isn't boring it's great for everyday, sometimes when I was wearing mine with all the charms on it it felt so heavy.

Hi Jujuma!
I have 7 charms on my leather bracelet but nearly all of them are "open work charms" so
it is not as heavy. The Pandora recommendation is not to wear more than 8 charms because the end of leather bracelets are only glued and may will not hold the weigth.
If you have a double bracelet why don´t you just twist it a little bit to make it tighter?
It is also a good option for the charms to stay in place without using clips!

Hi Jujuma!
I have 7 charms on my leather bracelet but nearly all of them are "open work charms" so
it is not as heavy. The Pandora recommendation is not to wear more than 8 charms because the end of leather bracelets are only glued and may will not hold the weigth.
If you have a double bracelet why don´t you just twist it a little bit to make it tighter?
It is also a good option for the charms to stay in place without using clips!

I love the leather bracelets, the twisting is a good idea but I ended up exchanging mine for two singles. I have about eight charms on each so I'll have to see how it holds up. Maybe I'll get a third. For some reason the leather is more me and I always stack bracelets so I really like how it looks.