what does your pandora creation look like?

I just posted in the other thread for pandora but since this is a picture thread (for the most part) I'll post the pics here as well :biggrin:

attachment.php

F
attachment.php

attachment.php
Fabulous collection! I like the colours and the arrangment of the charms. Just pretty!

My second silver bracelet arrived! 18cm is just right, and still enough space to put more muranos without getting tight. :biggrin:

View attachment 1246860
Nothing is ever fixed when I design my bracelet, but this looks good for now!

View attachment 1246861
And this one is my old bracelet, which has turned into a "memories" bracelet. It's probably going to be too small in the end, but I sometimes like wearing a bracelet with only a few beads. ;)
The cow represents me being born in the Chinese year of the Ox, the heart is for the bf, and plane represents my move & travel from AU to Europe.
Owww, it looks great especially the first one.

Hi all,

I'm a new Pandora fan and this is what I got myself since last fri! I know this is crazy but I just can't resist! I think the bracelet is lacking some colors here and I'm thinking how I shod go about making it look pretty...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 1,367
Hi everyone!
Beautiful creations!
Here are my two bracelets- sorry for the blurry pics!
The first one is a brown leather bracelet with gold closure- i got it 4years ago and the leather is still in good condition.
The second one is a silver bracelet - I know it looks kind of boring but I wanted it for a everyday purpose.
Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Emibella
Hi all,

I'm a new Pandora fan and this is what I got myself since last fri! I know this is crazy but I just can't resist! I think the bracelet is lacking some colors here and I'm thinking how I shod go about making it look pretty...

Very nice! I have the dragon dangle, as well. I warn you, it snags on my clothes A LOT! It's the only one I have a hard time with, but I just try to be cautious and keep the dragon dangle on the outside. :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1385356590.958925.jpg

This is my first pandora bracelet I have put off getting one for quite sometime but my jewelry store finally got me to start one they had a private event that I was invited to and they had a really good deal I a starter set 3 charms and the bracelet I kinda went a little wild after that lol I am just doing a what I like kinda theme with travel and Christmas right now I plan to add more around march when my store has the next event but so far I love it !!

Very nice! I have the dragon dangle, as well. I warn you, it snags on my clothes A LOT! It's the only one I have a hard time with, but I just try to be cautious and keep the dragon dangle on the outside. :smile:
Hi there,

Thanks very much for the warning. My dragon has been pretty obedient so far :P Bt I will definitely take note when I'm wearing knitted clothing :smile: