what does your pandora creation look like?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hubby bought the purse charm for me last night!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1386944906.774486.jpg
  2. I have the pink heart murano charm too, but it's been sleeping in my jewery box for a while. Yours is truely imspiring as I never knew that blue & red can work out so nicley together. Thank you!:biggrin:

3. Thank you, I am addicted to pandora now, and waiting for some new charms releasing for 2014 Valentine's Day.love your two tone bracelet ! Got my tow tone purse charm after seeing your pics......Mmmmmm, also love the two tone seashell charm......it may be the next charm I need to add on mine:smile:

4. It was by pure accident. Mom and brother bought the blue, hubby bought the red! You're welcome. Hope it goes well!

5. Good point! Perhaps I should be more patient and wait for their next Valentine's day releases especially I haven't got very much room left on my current bracelet. I believe that I will have a two tone charm for xmas from hubby, so it really only leaves me just enough room to add 1 or 2 charms on. I'd better not to rush to complete my braclet too quick then. Thanks. :smile:

6. It turns out really nicely. Enjoy your pretty bracelet.

7. Thank you! I'm hoping to add more, but I think I'll need another bracelet! HAHA!

8. just updated it.

IMAG0274.jpg
  9. i keep my pandora simple...[​IMG]

Emibella likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. So pretty! What did you update?

12. #1498 Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
    Oh, it was the one on the right - the two tone leaf charm and it is right next to the trinity dangle one. Can you see it now?

13. Just got a new charm today - a two tone jewery box. Here is the picture of my updated bracelet.

IMAG0280.jpg
  14. Love seeing all the fabulous bracelets! Here's my little double leather Pandora duo. Very simple.

image.jpg