what does your pandora creation look like?

Hi ladies. I'm new in jewelry threads. I'm usually in LV, Givenchy threads. I recently got into liking Pandora. Actuallu I've been eyeing it since the start of the year. It was very pretty when I tried it on but I hesitated because I'm not a bracelet/jewelry kind of person. I usually wear earrings and a small necklace and thats it. I thought it may become a complete waste as I might not wear it anymore in a few years. Hopefully I will still.

Anyway, here's my bracelet. There's not much charms as I just recently took the braceley from my mom. She bought one one but she never got into wearing it. Aparently she hated the Pandora clasp. The clips and the purple bejeweled charm are her starters. I bought myself the Chinese good fortune money bag and waiving cat hoping for some good luck and fortune this coming new year.

I can't wait to get more charms! :smile: I already got a growing wishlist.

Currently wearing two silver bracelets with charms between the double diva clips and a gray leather triple wrap, plus a Bico necklace wrapped three times :smile: The "A" charm is a new purchase in honour of my father Alex who passed away in Oct. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388186304.957435.jpg

Reactions: Emibella
IMG-20131227-00142_zps5dbc220e.jpg

Reactions: Emibella
I received my first Pandora (along with 2 charms) for Christmas from my boyfriend, and also received a couple charms from my mother. I've already added 2 additional charms, clips, and a safety chain. I'm forcing myself to hold off on buying anything else until there is a promo here in Canada - ha! I would eventually like to add some two-tone charms, as well as purchase a black leather bracelet.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1388379655.685778.jpg