what does your pandora creation look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi everyone!

ive created this thread specifically for everyone to share pictures of their jewellry creations. as most of you know it can take several hours to click through the pages on the thread pandora bracelets anyone? this will hopefully by pass all that other fluff :biggrin: and get down to the nitty gritty of oohing and aahhing over everyones bracelets.

please share pictures of your pandora bracelets, rings, earrings, necklaces.

also those who collect from other brands like troll, chamilia, nagara or biagi etc please share as well!

thanks ladies! and ill kick things off by showing off mine :P....

enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. Here is mine:

:yahoo:

[​IMG]

3. Here's my finished bracelet, I changed it from the last time I posted it. I bought some new charms, and I took all the "meaningful" charms and put them on a new bracelet. Although I have to admit, I kind of miss my meaningful charms on the other bracelet. Oh, such decisions :P.

EDIT: ugh, sorry, can't figure out how to get the pics in here the right way.

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. heres my creations..love this thread idea and i love your braclets as well thanks for shairing

Attached Files:

6. Here's my finished bracelet, I changed it from the last time I posted it. I bought some new charms, and I took all the "meaningful" charms and put them on a new bracelet. Although I have to admit, I kind of miss my meaningful charms on the other bracelet. Oh, such decisions :P.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. thank you lovely ladies for adding your pecies so quickly!

if we could keep this thread to pictures only that would be fantastic.

if you had any queries/questions/praises hehe head on over to the thread pandora bracelets anyone? you should be able to find most of the owners chatting along in there!

thanks ladies

xo

8. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Pandora 001.jpg

Pandora 002.jpg

This is the before pics.

10. The 2 tone i'm currently wearing.

Pandora2 001.jpg

This is my meaning full Pandora which is going to get some different coloured muranos added after my birthday next wed.

Pandora2 002.jpg

11. double post

12. I have 2. The first is done and I have started on the second. Not sure where I am going with the second one yet.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

15. Mine look completely different now, except the gray/yellow one! :smile: I even managed to empty 2 and create a new one. I will take new pictures soon

mess up the photo share...I'm going to try again in a minute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice