what does your pandora creation look like?

You certainly have got some nice fine hands! Your bracelet looks stunning on your nice & fine wrist! Soooooo pretty!:smile:

Thank you, I am addicted to pandora now, and waiting for some new charms releasing for 2014 Valentine's Day.love your two tone bracelet ! Got my tow tone purse charm after seeing your pics......Mmmmmm, also love the two tone seashell charm......it may be the next charm I need to add on mine:smile:

Thank you, I am addicted to pandora now, and waiting for some new charms releasing for 2014 Valentine's Day.love your two tone bracelet ! Got my tow tone purse charm after seeing your pics......Mmmmmm, also love the two tone seashell charm......it may be the next charm I need to add on mine:smile:

Good point! Perhaps I should be more patient and wait for their next Valentine's day releases especially I haven't got very much room left on my current bracelet. I believe that I will have a two tone charm for xmas from hubby, so it really only leaves me just enough room to add 1 or 2 charms on. I'd better not to rush to complete my braclet too quick then. Thanks. :smile:

i keep my pandora simple...
IMG-20131022-01536_zpsf1c03cb7.jpg

Reactions: Emibella