what does your pandora creation look like?

I have recently gotten into Pandora and here's my bracelet so far after two months :P

Oh wow, that's a lot for only two months of collecting.
Did you celebrate your birthday in this time?
You have got a lot of two tone charms there, are you going for a two toned bracelet?
I'm really loving the dangle pearl, that's a clip right? It's so cute!
:welcome2:

Oh wow, that's a lot for only two months of collecting.
Did you celebrate your birthday in this time?
You have got a lot of two tone charms there, are you going for a two toned bracelet?
I'm really loving the dangle pearl, that's a clip right? It's so cute!
:welcome2:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I see you have two pretty bracelets after three months :biggrin:. Yes I am sort of going for a two tone theme with this. The pearl dangle is not a clip but a charm actually. Thanks! I couldn't wait to fill out more of the bracelet in such a short time as it's addictive! I've been wearing the bracelet a lot lately and really liking it. ;)

I received the bracelet and one charm from my DH as a gift and that's what really got me started! (not sure if he regrets it or not now.. haha). But I'm trying to theme the bracelet with items about us. (eg. cherry blossoms was our wedding theme, we went to hawaii (hence the pineapple and shell)..etc)

picture.php

Though I'll be getting the mother's day bear with 14k gold heart very soon :heart: And the bangle... IDK if I'm gonna get new beads for the bangle or take some from this one. We'll see

Thanks for the warm welcome! I see you have two pretty bracelets after three months :biggrin:. Yes I am sort of going for a two tone theme with this. The pearl dangle is not a clip but a charm actually. Thanks! I couldn't wait to fill out more of the bracelet in such a short time as it's addictive! I've been wearing the bracelet a lot lately and really liking it. ;)

I received the bracelet and one charm from my DH as a gift and that's what really got me started! (not sure if he regrets it or not now.. haha). But I'm trying to theme the bracelet with items about us. (eg. cherry blossoms was our wedding theme, we went to hawaii (hence the pineapple and shell)..etc)

I'm still liking the dangle pearl, I'm already hunting for a pre-loved one. I know it's addictive! You really get bitten with the Pandora-bug, the good thing about the thread is : we all know what you mean :biggrin:
If you would like to take a look at a more active thread you could check out : the Pandora bracelet thread. It's on this forum, we post daily there. Maybe we can welcome you there.

picture.php

Though I'll be getting the mother's day bear with 14k gold heart very soon :heart: And the bangle... IDK if I'm gonna get new beads for the bangle or take some from this one. We'll see

Will you post new photo's then? I'm curious to see what you will make of it. :tup:

I'm still liking the dangle pearl, I'm already hunting for a pre-loved one. I know it's addictive! You really get bitten with the Pandora-bug, the good thing about the thread is : we all know what you mean :biggrin:
If you would like to take a look at a more active thread you could check out : the Pandora bracelet thread. It's on this forum, we post daily there. Maybe we can welcome you there.
Thanks for the heads up! I am following that thread ;)

Here's my creation. I took a huge plunge and got all my charms at once, and I'm also finished. I'm still in shock from the price tag but I also love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 1,391
And my yellow flower.

Love your bracelet, just finished mine but.... I do have a smaller one I was just going to wear with a Judith Ripka dangly pave heart, I suppose I could add a few more things to it. I esp love those daisy's with the sparkly center. Are they new or not Pandora? I haven't seen them yet but I have been avoiding temptation. I didn't really like the Murano's but I love them when only one color is used. Really pretty bracelet. Enjoy and if you think of it I would love to know whose the daisy's are. Thanks.