What do you use your longchamp le pliage for??

Sadly, I don't use mine much at all. Bought a leather one with long handles, but in use the style looks like a beach bag, and I really don't like the cheap brown lining. Just not my brand, I guess.

Work bag (I actually have switched to the Longchamp Planetes for this--thicker material holds up better with all my files, laptop, and heels in it), travel tote, beach/lake bag, and rainy day bag.

Just got mine. I'll be using the medium one for short shopping trips, especially since we have a lot of rain here and my former bad weather bag is too heavy.

The large one probably for longer shopping trips as well as for travel because it folds up. I'm thinking I'll also bring my cheap nylon bag for travel to have a bag that doesn't look expensive, instead of the medium one.

I have a Neverfull clone that's slightly too large for the large Le Pliage to be used as a bag protector in case of bad weather (to protect the vachetta against water spots), but I got a Le Pliage clone (very cheap, and no Longchamp logos on it) at the market which is slightly bigger than the large size, and it's big enough to protect the Neverfull clone. Just tuck down the straps and it zips up fine. I keep that bag inside the Neverfull clone for that purpose.

I'm a Pilager purely of platonic reasons. Decided to buy one during a couple years of frequent flying and therefore it's only the Travel Bag (medium/large, without the extra compartments and belt) I'll be seen carrying. Mine is black, as my suitcases, yet the brown matches the leather tote I usually travel with and my brown leather Converse travel shoes. I feel jolly understated cool, capitalistic and cosmopolitan in this ensamble. Like a comfy rockstar. And Le Pliage pulls it all together. He's such a darling! Best travel accessory.

I always bring at least two hand luggages on a plane/train, but make sure all fit inside my Pliage If I risk running into the strictly 1 allowed policy. Before/after gate, I take out the handbag prepped for in-flight, while I put my jacket and all the other stuff I don't need in the Pliage for storing overhead. This way I'm in quick, easy control of all my belongings and don't have to bother other passengers. Le Pliage is also my secret to never paying overweight. Mesmerising how it can carry more than my suitcase at times... Books, camera equipment, laptop, iPad, an extra pair of shoes, a brand new pair of shoes - all in addition to my mountain of usual handbag items.

He's also truly a must for planned and unplanned shopping sprees, walks to the dry cleaner, and perfect for bringing wellies, rain wear, umbrella to the countryside - especially those times when you have to bring it back home a little dirty.

I mostly use it as a travel bag as it's so light, holds a ton of crap, is easy to carry and because it's relatively inexpensive I don't worry about it getting dirty or damaged.