What do you use your longchamp le pliage for??

I have the largest tote and I use it for school. It's nice because it's a good size, waterproof, and trendy :P I'm thinking of buying the medium/smaller tote because it's such a great size and cute!

I have the large tote in Hawthorne and I use it for school. However, I try not to put heavy books in it, because I don't want the edges to wear. It has such an understated prettiness about it that makes me feel so chic.

i have a question for Le Pliage owners. are these bags 100% waterproof or just water resistant? is there a special coating on the underside of the fabric?

The bag's nylon is waterproof - it has a coating bonded to it on te inside. The leather parts and the zipper are not water proof, but I've gotten mine soaked a few times and the contents stayed dry.

how old is your oldest longchamp bag?

Probably three years, and it takes a beating.

Well, I just ordered my first Longchamp Le Pliage: the LE Eiffel Tower tote in Navy with long handles. My husband and I are leaving to go on a week long cruise to Mexico in a couple of weeks, so that's the bag I'm planning on taking with me. DH and I will be doing a lot of shore excursions that involve water and the beach, so I didn't want to risk taking any of my LVs with me. I think my new Longchamp will be the perfect travel bag. :biggrin: I'm so excited!