What do you use your longchamp le pliage for??

My Purse Addiction said:
I have 2 large le pliages with long straps- one is brown and the other is the tan with pink polka dots. When I was in college I used the brown one to take my laptop and books to class, but now that I don't need a "school" bag anymore I use both for overnight bags. They're fabulous!

I agree with using it for college, I have the long straps in blue and literally dump everything in there, and they're so strong no matter what you dump in it!

I carry it everyday in my bag. I use it if it starts raining, if I need to go (grocvery)shopping or if I need to take a lot of work home. I also use it when travelling, both as a carry-on but also sightseing.

I have the large one in red. I always use it for travel, it's an amazing carry on bag and I also use it as an overnight bag. When I come home from college for a weekend, I'll pack all my clothes and other necessities in there. On the weekends during school, I like to go into the city and study for a few hours I'll use my bag and carry my laptop and bring my lighter books and materials.

Also, if my friends and I go buy alcohol, we'll stuff it all into my Longchamp so we don't look suspicious carrying around black plastic bags, lol.

i bring it to school and for travelling. one point is that its better to get a bag organizer to go with it so you dont find yourself digging for things. it needs a base shaper too.

i love how spacious and durable it is. mine is working all good even if i overload it. i trust it more than i trust my chanel gst.

Good thread! I have had my Le Pliage "Shopper" (large tote + long handles) in Bilberry since 2009 or so and it has been fabulous. I used it for college, overnight trips, traveling, lugging random crap - I mean, you name it, the Shopper can do it (for the most part). After a few years of heavy use, my handles are a bit stretched and the corners are fraying, but it still looks pretty good :tup:

I just added a large tote in navy that I plan to use for weekend trips or misc large hauling of crap, but I am so looking forward to it! I'm also trying to decided whether to add a medium long or short handle, thanks to spotting them for a decent price at my local TJ Maxx.

I used it for college but now that I've graduated, I find myself reaching for it less and less unless I have to carry a bunch of stuff with me or if I'm going shopping. When I was in college, I used it everyday to carry everything: books, laptop, gym clothes, lunch, etc. I also used it for a study abroad a few months ago. I liked the fact that it was nylon so I didn't have to worry about it getting dirty when I shoved it under my seat on the plane.

I use the small short handle totes for a "pop" of color since I wear lots of neutrals.
I have 3 colors so far.
Fuschia, Turquoise and Black.
I found that Turquoise was the perfect summer color.....love it with sundress/skirts and flip flops !

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them especially on rainy days. I live in a costal /hurricane prone town.
They are truly waterproof !!!!!!!!!
Here she is this summer during a downpour.

Attachments

• rain 1.png
    rain 1.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 1,018