What do we think about YSL Chyc Cabas?

Not sold out at all... There was this mocca, black, gray , burdgundy in M and L... The small w strap has limited colors. I Saw them at ySl shops long St Honore, galleries Lafayette and printemps...

Thanks for that info! Do you remember what colours they had in the small with strap at Printemps?

I think there is a few in Cult Status if you're looking for the original Muse strap. Otherwise, you can get a cheaper alternative from valuebeltsplus in ebay. I think you can choose the type of hardware to match your large chyc cabas. Will try to get a pic when I get home :smile:

Hello :smile:
When you purchased the strap for the chYc, did you purchase just the strap at the store? Do you have that option? I looked on Cult Status, but I had no luck. I really would like a strap. I would like to know how you clip it in the handle hooks (I don't know how else to describe it :shrugs:) with very little room? I would love to see a picture. Thank you for sharing very useful information :tup:

Jedward said:
I think there is a few in Cult Status if you're looking for the original Muse strap. Otherwise, you can get a cheaper alternative from valuebeltsplus in ebay. I think you can choose the type of hardware to match your large chyc cabas. Will try to get a pic when I get home :smile:

Thanks for sharing! Will u b able to show me some pix of how u match up the bag? My bag is a turquoise color, I don't think the seller will b able to Mach the exact color.

Thanks for that info! Do you remember what colours they had in the small with strap at Printemps?

it's khaki something like caramel... really nice. galleries Lafayette had more , they have it in black,camel etc. the boutique only has 1 left but that was a week ago, they might have new stocks now.