What did you buy during the sale?

Here is my dark pink sukey!

View attachment 2218586

Perfect sukey for spring and summer!

just received some of my goodies today .....

That bag is simply beautiful and elegant!

My bag arrived today! Already transferred all my stuff from my other boston bag to this one! :lol:

GucciSupremeStars_zpsce76aef4.jpg

It's love...:cloud9:

Perfect sukey for spring and summer!

That bag is simply beautiful and elegant!

My bag arrived today! Already transferred all my stuff from my other boston bag to this one! :lol:

GucciSupremeStars_zpsce76aef4.jpg

It's love...:cloud9:

love your Supreme star ! I was going to get one my self too but already spent enough this sale , maybe next sale I might get one too ....Congrats to your new Sp Star ...

I finally pulled the trigger and got this from the NM sale. It's the only place I have seen the medium sukey boston bag in black. I can't wait to wear it out so far i've just left it in it's box . :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 702
Can I join in? :graucho:

It's my Oziversay today!! Two years since we moved from the UK to Australia. Last year I got a Tiffany DBTY pendant. This year I got a Gucci sale bargain. :P

I got the Diana pink tan leather bamboo shoulder bag!! Wow that's a mouthful! :roflmfao:

I love it. The bamboo bags were what made me fall in love with Gucci in the first place and now finally I got one. In the sale too!!! That makes it extra special.

Here is a product picture and I will try and get one of my own to add tomorrow when it's daylight.

Loving everyone else's bargains. They are dreamy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 680