What did you buy during the sale?

I posted this in the Sukey thread, but putting it here, metallic pink medium Sukey, matching wallet and gold Bella. So happy! I still kinda want another large Sukey too though 'must restrain' lol

Attachments

• bags.jpg
    bags.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 996
I posted this in the Sukey thread, but putting it here, metallic pink medium Sukey, matching wallet and gold Bella. So happy! I still kinda want another large Sukey too though 'must restrain' lol

Beautiful bags and matching wallet! I was very tempted to purchase a wallet in-store but refrained because I'm just way too hard on my wallets.

I just received a shipping notice for my Supreme Stars boston! It should arrive in a couple of days - can't wait!:yahoo:

Wow major! :biggrin:

Beautiful bags and matching wallet! I was very tempted to purchase a wallet in-store but refrained because I'm just way too hard on my wallets.

I just received a shipping notice for my Supreme Stars boston! It should arrive in a couple of days - can't wait!:yahoo:

:tup:

This is what I got from the Gucci sale

I got a wallet and canvas tote bag from saks on sale. If you cant find items on gucci.com you can always call any bloomies saks neimans that carries gucci because its a leased department and the prices are the exact same as a regular gucci boutique or gucci.com

OK, I'm in :rolleyes:

I had my eyes on this bag, even at full price. I'm glad I tried both sizes on because even though I first wanted the larger, it looked a bit big on me IRL, so this is the med.

When I was called to look at the pre-sale book I was disappointed my store didn't have this one left, so I had I had it transferred from another before the pre-sale officially started (today).

You'll have to make do with a stock pick for now until I pick it up :graucho:
trying to decide between this and the tote....so this is the smaller of the 2 flaps, right? I am 5'4"....tried the large tote,-will post a pic...it was super pretty.

trying to decide between this and the tote....so this is the smaller of the 2 flaps, right? I am 5'4"....tried the large tote,-will post a pic...it was super pretty.

Yup, this is the med (28cm). I am 5'5.5'' :biggrin:. The large bright isn't huge (32cm) but it gives a different look and I have quite a few bags that size, I want to wear this one for the evening too.