What are your pets doing right now?

Our cat is hiding in the basement from our 5 week old son. I keep telling her this is her only opportunity to hang out with a human being that weighs less than her, she is still adjusting. lol

-not to be gross, but mybe salt from your sweat? I had a dog that loved to lick us on our legs, arms - not face kisses. We think cuz the salt on our skin tasted good. He also did a hilarious thing; I had a ***** ready to whelp any day, she was laying on her back on the couch with her big belly up (just days from due date) and he was licking her belly because she was leaking milk! O M G. Talk about taking advantage of circumstances:P

- just recalled another thing that pointed to salt; when I cried,he licked my face- and it wasn't for comforing me, based on the other evidence. He never ever licked my face any other time.

I miss him. He has been gone since 2005 - at almost 17.

Driving me crazy! They've been running around in the kitchen and by my feet while I'm trying to cook. I'm so paranoid I'm going to drop something and accidentally burn them. Time to put up my doggie gate and keep them in the living room....

- I worry about that too, when I have to move a hot pan (especially pasta in water) from the cooktop to the sink; the dogs are milling around waiting for falling crumbs.

I'm laying with Jolie on the guest bedroom bed & surfing the web because I can't sleep. DH is in our bedroom and 5 minutes ago I could hear him saying, "Nooo. What is going on? Ugggggghhhh." I walked into the room and Emma was sitting right on top of his back and squeaking her squeaker toy. :roflmfao::roflmfao: She is now with me....still squeakering her crawfish toy. :lol:

I'm laying with Jolie on the guest bedroom bed & surfing the web because I can't sleep. DH is in our bedroom and 5 minutes ago I could hear him saying, "Nooo. What is going on? Ugggggghhhh." I walked into the room and Emma was sitting right on top of his back and squeaking her squeaker toy. :roflmfao::roflmfao: She is now with me....still squeakering her crawfish toy. :lol:

LOL! My dog does the exact same thing!! Grabs a squeaky and stands on top of you while you are asleep, going at it until you wake up and play with him. :P

My little dude is wedged between the back cushion and frame of the couch, per usual; he can barely keep his eyes open once he gets back there...

IMG_1775-1.jpg

IMG_1774-1.jpg

IMG_1777-1.jpg

Attachments

• th_IMG_1775-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1775-1.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 88
  • th_IMG_1774-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1774-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 81
  • th_IMG_1777-1.jpg
    th_IMG_1777-1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 102
Loquita I just love the pics of your bichon baby!

Izzie is sleeping on the recliner chair and Sasha is sleeping on my feet. They are usually done with the day's activities by 8pm.

Loquita I just love the pics of your bichon baby!

Izzie is sleeping on the recliner chair and Sasha is sleeping on my feet. They are usually done with the day's activities by 8pm.

Thanks so much!! :hugs:

Right now Mico is sleeping in his bed next to me at the kitchen table...we went shopping for a few hours this evening and he is pooooooooped. :P