What are your pets doing right now?

My cat just got done helping me with my Beauty Bar RAOK (yes he's licking tissue paper)
IMG_2392.jpg

Three are curled up sleeping and watching TV with us on the bed where my feet SHOULD be (I'm sitting cross-legged because I have no room). One is in her bed in the living room snoring.

Roxy is on the couch resting and Gyles is taking a time-out in the crate because he chewed a big hole in another one of DH's socks!! grrr This is the 10th or so sock that Gyle's has destroyed. So annoying!

THe cat is sleeping on the living room table (which is about 23 out of 24 hours of the day).

Dog is just laying on the floor in front of the couch....not really sleeping, just vegging.

My dog licks pillows! Why do they do that???

Dusty is at my feet, freaked out by a very loud thunderstorm.

-not to be gross, but mybe salt from your sweat? I had a dog that loved to lick us on our legs, arms - not face kisses. We think cuz the salt on our skin tasted good. He also did a hilarious thing; I had a ***** ready to whelp any day, she was laying on her back on the couch with her big belly up (just days from due date) and he was licking her belly because she was leaking milk! O M G. Talk about taking advantage of circumstances:P

I totally believe it, chessmont. Eew. Maybe I should get him a salt lick like they have for guinea pigs! That's why he licks those pillows!!!!

LOL at the milk incident!!

Driving me crazy! They've been running around in the kitchen and by my feet while I'm trying to cook. I'm so paranoid I'm going to drop something and accidentally burn them. Time to put up my doggie gate and keep them in the living room....