What are your pets doing right now?

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
We all know that pets tend to do interesting, entertaining and peculiar things, so I figured why not share them.

My cat is currently wedged between my laptop and I and he has a serious look of irritation on his face because he is smashing himself and apparently thinks that I should move.

boomie

Dogs Rule
Nov 24, 2008
Norfolk, Va
My lazy kitties are sleeping...one here where I'm studying, one with SO in bed, and the pup, who is usually at my feet, is gnawing on a hollowed out bone in the living room - I just stuffed some slices of a dog food roll into it.

My one cat was laying on my notes a little while ago, helping me study :P

ILuvShopping

★☆★★☆★★☆★
Jun 4, 2007
Iowa
i'm at work so i have no idea what my cats are doing! probably sleeping...although it would be pretty fun to know what they do all day long. maybe someday i need to set up my old computer camera and see what they're up to ;)

Reesee

Loving the BB
O.G.
May 13, 2009
Florida
Ha, this is funny. I am at work right now. I am sure Reesee is sleeping on the couch, or peeing on the kitchen floor :nogood:

clevercat

catwoman
Sep 29, 2008
Where the heart is
Bella (girl cat) is having a little self-clean after ating her dinner.
Murphy (new rescue boy) is sitting by my laptop, every so often walking across the keyboard. I am:love: with him....

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
My cat is having a staring contest with his pet fountain, he's been at it for a good 20 minutes.