What are the best places for luxury shopping in the World's best cities?

Grand Style

Dec 6, 2021
Are any missing worth going to?

(1) Barcelona:
i. Passeig de Gràcia

(2) Berlin:
i. Friedrichstraße
ii. KaDeWe
iii. Kurfürstendamm
iv. The Corner Berlin

(3) Budapest:
i. Andrássy út

(4) Dubai:
i. BurJuman
ii. Dubai Mall
iii. Mall of the Emirates

(5) Las Vegas:
i. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
ii. The Shops At Crystals
iii. Wynn Esplanade

(6) London:
i. Harrods
ii. New / Old Bond Street
iii. Savile Row
iv. Selfridges
v. Sloane Street

(7) Los Angeles:
i. Beverly Centre
ii. Melrose Place
iii. Neiman Marcus
iv. Rodeo Drive

(8) Miami:
i. Aventura Mall
ii. Bal Harbour Shops
iii. Brickell City Centre
iv. Miami Design District

(9) Milan:
i. 10 Corso Como
ii. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
iii. La Rinascente
iv. Via Montenapoleone
v. Via della Spiga

(10) New York City:
i. Brookfield Place
ii. Madison Avenue
iii. Fifth Avenue

(11) Paris:
i. Avenue George V
ii. Avenue Montaigne
iii. Champs-Élysées
iv. Galeries Lafayette
v. Le Bon Marché
vi. Place Vendôme
vii. Rue Saint-Honoré
viii. Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré

(12) Prague:
i. Pařížská Street

(13) Singapore:
i. Orchard Road
ii. The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

(14) Stockholm:
i. Bibliotekstan
ii. Nordiska Kompaniet

(15) Tokyo:
i. Ginza
ii. Isetan Shinjuku
iii. Omotesandō

(16) Zürich:
i. Bahnhofstrasse

I can only speak from my own personal experience about Los Angeles shopping. Post COVID Beverly Center is no longer a luxurious place to shop. Century City Mall has completed a huge renovation, is beautiful now and is the superior mall. However, I would not call it a luxury mall akin to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. I also like Maxfield at Malibu Country Mart.

I agree with @haute okole that the Beverly Centre has lost its lustre for me too. I am not from LA but I visit now and then. Yes, Century city is so much nicer since the renovations. A lot more light makes such a big difference! My previous deleted post alluded to Beverly centre and I wanted to mention that I tend to frequent south coast plaza more often just because of the convenience. But SCP has also changed in my opinion. In fact, all of retail has changed. Orange county is not exactly LA so I deleted my post earlier.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: haute okole
I agree with @haute okole that the Beverly Centre has lost its lustre for me too. I am not from LA but I visit now and then. Yes, Century city is so much nicer since the renovations. A lot more light makes such a big difference! My previous deleted post alluded to Beverly centre and I wanted to mention that I tend to frequent south coast plaza more often just because of the convenience. But SCP has also changed in my opinion. In fact, all of retail has changed. Orange county is not exactly in LA so I deleted my post earlier.
You should have posted your Orange County opinion. I think THE most luxurious mall in Southern California, HANDS DOWN, is Fashion Island in Newport Beach. So so gorgeous. It is not so much about the brands, but just the luxurious scenery and experience of that site. It is so pretty.

Last edited:
You should have posted your Orange County opinion. I think THE most luxurious mall in Southern California, HANDS DOWN, is Fashion Island in Newport Beach. So so gorgeous. It is not so much about the brands, but just the luxurious scenery and experience of that site. It is so pretty.
Omg yes! I love walking around the outside mall on a lovely sunny day to enjoy the California weather! I dont go there often as it is in the opposite direction of the airport but definitely a destination spot. It is winter where I am right now.

New York - I would add SOHO to the list as a place to visit. You still have the usual selections of Chanel, LV etc but the overall vibe is just ‘cool’ and more boutiquey than uptown. The LV store for example has wood finishings vs the shiny glass store on 57th. Both nice, just different energy. It also has various designer popups such as Moncler, Hermes, and Pharrell‘s latest. Photo credit robbreport. Plus the dining options! The meatpacking district is next door again so much easier after a day of shopping than heading back uptown. Highly recommend Cipprianis soho for dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_2395.png
    IMG_2395.png
    1 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I can only speak from my own personal experience about Los Angeles shopping. Post COVID Beverly Center is no longer a luxurious place to shop. Century City Mall has completed a huge renovation, is beautiful now and is the superior mall. However, I would not call it a luxury mall akin to The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. I also like Maxfield at Malibu Country Mart.
What kinda luxury brands does Century City Mall have?

Last edited:
@Grand Style, I only do some of my grocery shopping there because there is an Eataly and Gelsons. They also have a Tiffany’s, Tesla, Lucid, Tumi, Blue Nile, Herman Miller, Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Bloomingdales. Looks like Louis Vuitton left. Rodeo Drive has two Louis Vuitton stores at two different addresses.

I agree with @haute okole that the Beverly Centre has lost its lustre for me too. I am not from LA but I visit now and then. Yes, Century city is so much nicer since the renovations. A lot more light makes such a big difference! My previous deleted post alluded to Beverly centre and I wanted to mention that I tend to frequent south coast plaza more often just because of the convenience. But SCP has also changed in my opinion. In fact, all of retail has changed. Orange county is not exactly LA so I deleted my post earlier.
You can mention other World's best cities.

Last edited:
Hong Kong - Landmark
Seoul : Cheongdamdong street, Galleria
Doha - Place Vendome, Galeries Lafayette, Villaggio, Lagoona.
Rome- via Condotti, La Rinascente
Monte Carlo - Promenade
Geneva- best luxury showrooms for watches….

Last edited:
Lol Doha has its own Place Vendôme and Galeries Lafayette. Are they on the same tier as Paris?
Here is the screen shot of their website… see for yourself. What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_2396.png
    IMG_2396.png
    788.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: Mariapia
Here is the screen shot of their website… see for yourself. What do you think?
Amazing. However I don't understand why they didn't just create a new name?

• Haha
Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe