What are the best places for luxury shopping in the World's best cities?

Updated

Thx for all your input. Some new ones were added and some old ones were removed. These are the cities I'm interested in. You can post cities you're interested in. Are any of these small stores? I'm gonna remove them in the next update.

(1) Barcelona:
i. Passeig de Gràcia

(2) Berlin:
i. Friedrichstraße
ii. KaDeWe
iii. Kurfürstendamm

(3) Budapest:
i. Andrássy út

(4) Dubai:
i. Dubai Mall
ii. Mall of the Emirates

(5) Las Vegas:
i. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
ii. The Shops At Crystals
iii. Wynn Esplanade
iv. Via Bellagio

(6) London:
i. Bond Street
ii. Harrods
iii. Liberty
iv. Savile Row
v. Selfridges
vi. Sloane Street

(7) Los Angeles:
i. Beverly Centre
ii. Melrose Place
iii. Neiman Marcus
iv. Rodeo Drive
v. Saks Fifth Avenue

(8) Miami:
i. Aventura Mall
ii. Bal Harbour Shops
iii. Brickell City Centre
iv. Miami Design District

(9) Milan:
i. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
ii. Quadrilatero della Moda

(10) New York City:
i. Bergdorf Goodman
ii. Fifth Avenue
iii. Hudson Yards
iv. Madison Avenue
v. Saks Fifth Avenue
vi. SoHo

(11) Paris:
i. Avenue George V
ii. Avenue Montaigne
iii. Champs-Élysées
iv. Galeries Lafayette
v. Le Bon Marché
vi. Place Vendôme
vii. Printemps
viii. Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré

(12) Prague:
i. Pařížská Street

(13) Singapore:
i. Orchard Road
ii. The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

(14) Stockholm:
i. Bibliotekstan
ii. Nordiska Kompaniet
iii. Sturegallerian

(15) Tokyo:
i. Ginza
ii. Ginza Six
iii. Isetan Shinjuku
iv. Takashimaya Shinjuku

(16) Zürich:
i. Bahnhofstrasse
ii. Grieder
Just curious - what made you include Brickell City Centre for Miami? To my knowledge, it does not have luxury brand stores like others you list do.

Agreed, Dallas has better shopping than Brickell City Centre lol
Many places do! Even high-end outlets like Sawgrass Mills in Ft. Lauderdale or Fashion Outlets in Chicago are better. I am not sure what OP's MO is with creating this list, but I think they specified they are only interested in specific cities. Otherwise, places like Palm Beach should have made the list for sure (we always referred to Worth Ave. as the "Rodeo Drive of the South.") Amsterdam apparently not of interest, but I did some of the best luxury shopping of my life there and even the airport has Hermes, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, etc.

Many places do! Even high-end outlets like Sawgrass Mills in Ft. Lauderdale or Fashion Outlets in Chicago are better. I am not sure what OP's MO is with creating this list, but I think they specified they are only interested in specific cities. Otherwise, places like Palm Beach should have made the list for sure (we always referred to Worth Ave. as the "Rodeo Drive of the South.") Amsterdam apparently not of interest, but I did some of the best luxury shopping of my life there and even the airport has Hermes, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, etc.
They are cities of interest on my bucket list where I want to go shopping.

Reactions: stacy_natalie
Worth Avenue in Palm beach has lost a lot of luxury stores over the past 10 years. Its competition is Royal Poinciana Plaza. It’s low key and has beautiful gardens. My favorite store there is Marissa Collections. Terrific selection of jewelry!

Attachments

• IMG_0126.jpeg
    IMG_0126.jpeg
    495.6 KB · Views: 8
Is Palm Beach more lavish than Miami?
I'm not sure how you define "lavish" but Palm Beach and Miami have totally differenter vibes. With all due respect, I personally wouldn't really consider Royal Poinciana anything to write home about. They have Hermes, Saint Laurent and Cartier that's about it as far as high end brands. Worth Ave still has Tiffany, VCA, Saks, Gucci, Ferragamo, Valentino, Chanel, Bottega Veneta, and so much more. It's iconic and beautiful.

Last edited:
Courcheval France. Not a city, but great luxury big name premier shopping, during the snow season, like Graff, Bulgari, Dior, Hermes, Yves Salomon, Louis Vuitton. Everything five or seven minutes walking from LeK2 Palace Hotel or Aman. There are some who get decked out and take selfies for instagram, but there are also plenty who don’t. No one seems to care, and all the SAs seem relaxed and pleasant. The ski rental shop at K2 is fitted out like a chanel boutique and they seem to sell plenty of fashion ski wear in addition to provid8ng ski equipment (See last pic).

IMG_0552.jpegIMG_0551.jpegIMG_4323.jpegIMG_4311.jpegIMG_4321.jpeg