Welcome to Chanel Ban Island - all are welcome old & new

OHHH!!!!! I am late and out of breath. Was scouting locations for Ban Island. What do you guys think of this? Do we have GBP6 million among us to purchase this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-four-houses-AIRSTRIP-goes-sale-6million.html

[Photo credits Dailymail.co.uk]

We surely do if we sell our bags and shoes! Thanks for scouting locations! :smile: :hbeat: We soooooooooooo need to buy that island! You truly found the perfect one! We just have to get rid of the airport! No flying off to Miami for Chanel fixes! But oh golly, that's a gorgeous already built place! We all should have ocean views! Does that price include pool and cabana boys?

Last edited:
Tutu great idea! I am getting my last one and to answer your pm question, yes I got everything already😜Ty my dear friend!

Yay, I'm so glad you are getting your last one; I just wanted to be sure there wasn't something we needed to look out for and find for you! :hugs: You are so very welcome my dear friend! :hbeat:

:party:fantastic tutu, delighted you created this thread--THE BAN ISLAND THREAD!
This is a thread even I can attend (with minimal temptations you promised, right?)
Are you going to be my roommate?
Lets all meet at the bar and the first evening celebrations are on ME. I'd LOVE to try my hand at my latest new passion (other than Chanel Spring Sumer), MIXOLOGY
So order up all :woot::yahoo::woohoo:

THIS WILL BE THE CALM AFTER SPRING SUMMER STORM, can I bring my golf set along? and who will give me lessons! My DH would be delighted IF I came back actually playing the game...

OH and I'm almost in (9 toes, just one to go) except for one more bag I may take the plunge with tomorrow....
Yay! We have a mixologist! Drinks on PB! Now who brought the keg of rum?
You can certainly bring your golf clubs along; we'll find someone to give you lessons (I can do miniature gold; never could get into chasing a ball around a long course...I prefer riding in the cart!). I'm also with 9 toes in; I have 2 things coming and one more tomorrow (other than those fuchsia feet things) and then I'm totally in. :drinkup: Cheers and drink up ladies! :sunshine::beach:

I'm here! I am done for the foreseeable future! Thank you, Tutu, for starting this thread!! PS, tho, are you going to do a finale reveal???

I'm sure going to try in the middle of all I'm doing. I have to, it's my swan song rainbow!

you can do it tutu!!!! we will keep one another strong!
Yes, we need to help each other to NOT buy this time! Reverse enabling!

i like the way you think c&c!!! i will take the adult beverages myself ;) if this is ban island we have to get our kicks somehow :biggrin:
Indeed we do!

Ok, I've decided I don't want the basement penthouse anymore. I want a beachside bungalow like PrincessCypress:biggrin: ahhhh, the ocean view will be magical!!! Thanks PC

The ocean view is stunning. Okay, we'll just keep the bags & shoes we have left after buying the island in the basement; we'll do bungalows!

thanks tutu for starting this thread. one more bag then I'm officially will be the resident of this island for the next three years!!

Join in with the few of us who are just completing and join right in! We'll save some rum and pineapples for you! :smile:

Please let me in on ban island. I am completely done for a while. I received my last piece and my collection is done for a while. I plan to do one major reveal in a couple of days of the items from this season, then no more reveals for a very long time.
You have a guaranteed room; we'll leave a torch burning for you! :smile:

Last edited:
Yay!!! Our island! I finally arrived! So no enabling here. Pls don't post any recent purchases or current release. Just enjoyment of what we currently have. I am so in! Thanks tutu for starting it.

i like the way you think c&c!!! i will take the adult beverages myself ;) if this is ban island we have to get our kicks somehow :biggrin:
I like the way both of you think...so I'll do both types of drinks! :P

Ok, I've decided I don't want the basement penthouse anymore. I want a beachside bungalow like PrincessCypress:biggrin: ahhhh, the ocean view will be magical!!! Thanks PC
Boy, does this thread move fast! Greengoddess8, you can be my roomie if you'd like! There should be plenty of room since we have mostly minis, right? ;)

Yay!!! Our island! I finally arrived! So no enabling here. Pls don't post any recent purchases or current release. Just enjoyment of what we currently have. I am so in! Thanks tutu for starting it.
Welcome aboard, and grab a drink! This is an enabling-free zone! All last reveals will be done outside of this thread!

We surely do if we sell our bags and shoes! Thanks for scouting locations! :smile: :hbeat: We soooooooooooo need to buy that island! You truly found the perfect one! We just have to get rid of the airport! No flying off to Miami for Chanel fixes! But oh golly, that's a gorgeous already built place! We all should have ocean views! Does that price include pool and cabana boys?

No this is Innocence Island - think Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon :lol: You will have to sneak in the cabana boys :roflmfao:

Tutu you remembered the pineapple lol :smile:
I'm here halfway technically to the island as I await my fuchsia jumbo before raising the sail on my boat for ban island!
Of course I remembered the pineapple! I'm awaiting a few things as well, and then I'm taking up permanent residence here. You do realize we will break the mast when you arrive, yes? No leaving once you are here! :smile:
I thought it was just me sitting on ban island... but it looks like I have lots of friends :biggrin:

No enabling... please...!!
Oh, you are in good company here!
Yay! Thanks tutu for starting this thread! I'm all set for ban island! I won't do any enabling here but I hope I can still post finds over on the shopping sub forum for those who are still on the hunt and not quite ready to join us here yet! My SAs are lovely and I still hope to help them out despite having a closed wallet myself!
You are very welcome, dear poohbag; glad to see you here! You certainly should help others, as I will as well. I'm just trying not to look at some of the threads...baby steps! My wallet is going to be on total lock down.
Thank you for starting this thread Tutu! I am awaiting my final purchase (for a long time) this week and will be joining the ban island pronto! 😊
Yay, just like me, and a few others, but then welcome aboard the luxury Chanel ban island!
i want to help others too and i think this should be allowed ;) as long as we do not buy anything while helping others find their most wanted :lol:
Absolutely!

No this is Innocence Island - think Brooke Shields in Blue Lagoon :lol: You will have to sneak in the cabana boys :roflmfao:

So we can toss them slg's for payment? They'd best be strong swimmers to make it here, and they need to know there is no return from this island...no planes! We'll turn the airport into a tennis/basketball court.

I'm totally in. I haven't bought anything since September last year. And that was a black jumbo GHW even though I have black medium GHW. And it has been such a struggle since to stay away. I've been quiet on the forum so as not to get too tempted. I almost caved last weekend. So I'm really glad tutushopper started this thread. Thanks! Now I have a support group just in time before I fall off the wagon.

Ban island, I'm here to stay for a long long while. Bring on the drinks and gorgeous views.