Welcome to Chanel Ban Island - all are welcome old & new

Please let me in on ban island. I am completely done for a while. I received my last piece and my collection is done for a while. I plan to do one major reveal in a couple of days of the items from this season, then no more reveals for a very long time.

So, we've read about this, and now I'm starting it. This will be a place (mods willing) where we can meet and talk about all things Chanel but not peek or show reveals that make us fall off the wagon. A place for friendship and help, kind of a Chanel-aholics meet up. Maybe we can show our closet shopping, but only if that item isn't available (and yes, I know I'm an enabling princess myself)? No rules, no exclusions just chat (Chanel and otherwise) and friends. :hbeat::hugs:
:party:fantastic tutu, delighted you created this thread--THE BAN ISLAND THREAD!
This is a thread even I can attend (with minimal temptations you promised, right?)
Are you going to be my roommate?
Lets all meet at the bar and the first evening celebrations are on ME. I'd LOVE to try my hand at my latest new passion (other than Chanel Spring Sumer), MIXOLOGY
So order up all :woot::yahoo::woohoo:

THIS WILL BE THE CALM AFTER SPRING SUMMER STORM, can I bring my golf set along? and who will give me lessons! My DH would be delighted IF I came back actually playing the game...

OH and I'm almost in (9 toes, just one to go) except for one more bag I may take the plunge with tomorrow....

Last edited:
Yay! Thanks tutu for starting this thread! I'm all set for ban island! I won't do any enabling here but I hope I can still post finds over on the shopping sub forum for those who are still on the hunt and not quite ready to join us here yet! My SAs are lovely and I still hope to help them out despite having a closed wallet myself!

That is exactly right no more enabling once I am residing on ban island. I am technically
Traveling back and forth for the moment. I can't give up on fuchsia lamb mini yet? Are you?
But, after that mission is complete....no more!!!

you cannot give up on your fuchsia lamb! you got on the list months ago and way before we ever thought we would land here, right? ;)

Yay! Thanks tutu for starting this thread! I'm all set for ban island! I won't do any enabling here but I hope I can still post finds over on the shopping sub forum for those who are still on the hunt and not quite ready to join us here yet! My SAs are lovely and I still hope to help them out despite having a closed wallet myself!

i want to help others too and i think this should be allowed ;) as long as we do not buy anything while helping others find their most wanted :lol:

Thank you for starting this thread Tutu! I am awaiting my final purchase (for a long time) this week and will be joining the ban island pronto! 😊

I thought it was just me sitting on ban island... but it looks like I have lots of friends :biggrin:

No enabling... please...!!

Tutu you remembered the pineapple lol :smile:
I'm here halfway technically to the island as I await my fuchsia jumbo before raising the sail on my boat for ban island!

:party:fantastic tutu, delighted you created this thread--THE BAN ISLAND THREAD!
This is a thread even I can attend (with minimal temptations you promised, right?)
Are you going to be my roommate?
Lets all meet at the bar and the first evening celebrations are on ME. I'd LOVE to try my hand at my latest new passion (other than Chanel Spring Sumer), MIXOLOGY
So order up all :woot::yahoo::woohoo:

THIS WILL BE THE CALM AFTER SPRING SUMMER STORM, can I bring my golf set along? and who will give me lessons! My DH would be delighted IF I came back actually playing the game...

OH and I'm almost in (9 toes, just one to go) except for one more bag I may take the plunge with tomorrow....

Please let me in on ban island. I am completely done for a while. I received my last piece and my collection is done for a while. I plan to do one major reveal in a couple of days of the items from this season, then no more reveals for a very long time.

Tutu great idea! I am getting my last one and to answer your pm question, yes I got everything already😜Ty my dear friend!

YAY!!!! more friends here!! we need all the support we can get!! :biggrin: