Welcome to Chanel Ban Island - all are welcome old & new

I'm still one foot in myself, as I bought some things today and one last (yes, it has to be the last last no more that's it!) thing tomorrow. I have to stop looking at the "Finds" thread and going to Chanel. Although I do have to go pick up this new thing after tomorrow and my shoes. But I'm going in with blinders on!

:yes: this is what I keep telling myself too :lecture:

i would like to officially nominate myself as a member of this thread! i am even going to edit my signature and am no longer looking for a black mini :amazed:

looking forward to our journey together, my chanel friends :love:

p.s. to make sure i understand the theme, no enabling right???? right tutu and GG8???? :P:lol:

i would like to officially nominate myself as a member of this thread! i am even going to edit my signature and am no longer looking for a black mini :amazed:

p.s. to make sure i understand the theme, no enabling right???? right tutu and GG8???? :P:lol:

Correct, no enabling (and I'm the worst offender of this I know), but right now GG8 is enabling me! But that will be my very-last-no-more-that's-it-I'm-done purchase (other than those shoes).

:yes: this is what I keep telling myself too :lecture:

This is why I'm absolutely totally completely done after tomorrow (other than those shoes). No more bags, no more slg's, no more RTW (*cries*), finito! There will be no day excursions from this island, for once you arrive, you can check out, but you can never leave (thanks for the line, Don). :smile:

Ooooooohhh, I am so glad you started this thread, tutushopper! I'm in between yoga classes right now (yes, I needed to pull a double!) so I don't have much time to chat, but I am officially on the shores of ban island. Not quite there yet, but almost. As soon as my little fuchsia lamb baby arrives! :biggrin:

This is a pic I took when DH and I went on a 15-day Tahitian cruise years ago. I want this to be my beachside bungalow!!! :P

Attachments

• 376_46790889045_2303_n.jpg
    376_46790889045_2303_n.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 540

That is exactly right no more enabling once I am residing on ban island. I am technically
Traveling back and forth for the moment. I can't give up on fuchsia lamb mini yet? Are you?
But, after that mission is complete....no more!!!

Correct, no enabling (and I'm the worst offender of this I know), but right now GG8 is enabling me! But that will be my very-last-no-more-that's-it-I'm-done purchase (other than those shoes).

This is why I'm absolutely totally completely done after tomorrow (other than those shoes). No more bags, no more slg's, no more RTW (*cries*), finito! There will be no day excursions from this island, for once you arrive, you can check out, but you can never leave (thanks for the line, Don). :smile:

you can do it tutu!!!! we will keep one another strong!

Well, I never said I was on the island, yet!:lol: And, you know that is too awesome to pass up my friend. I am still on my mini mission. Then I will be checking into hotel tutu lets all sing it together:lol:

OHHH!!!!! I am late and out of breath. Was scouting locations for Ban Island. What do you guys think of this? Do we have GBP6 million among us to purchase this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-four-houses-AIRSTRIP-goes-sale-6million.html

[Photo credits Dailymail.co.uk]

Ooooooohhh, I am so glad you started this thread, tutushopper! I'm in between yoga classes right now (yes, I needed to pull a double!) so I don't have much time to chat, but I am officially on the shores of ban island. Not quite there yet, but almost. As soon as my little fuchsia lamb baby arrives! :biggrin:

This is a pic I took when DH and I went on a 15-day Tahitian cruise years ago. I want this to be my beachside bungalow!!! :P

ooooh these are lovely locations! this works for me :biggrin: although the GBP6 million might be an issue :sad: lol

Ok, I've decided I don't want the basement penthouse anymore. I want a beachside bungalow like PrincessCypress:biggrin: ahhhh, the ocean view will be magical!!! Thanks PC