Weight of Giant Hardware v Regular Hardware

Of course, I'm going to say I love it! But if you prefer the lightness of the RH, maybe you should trade it for a RH PT or City. I agree with you on the strap length. I primarily carry my PT cross-body. But that's what I wanted. If you want to carry on the shoulder, the City is your bag. I love the Cafe' color.

I had always wanted a GH bag, and i'm so in love with the cafe. So need eveyone's opinion to decide for me now.. thinking of trade it for a GH anthra.. Is the city as heavy as the PT?? :confused1: :confused1:

I got this one (GH-part time-Chocolate) nearly 2 months ago. The bag looks so amazing and very attractive.:love:
I get tons of compliments whenever I wear this bag, even from my friend's grandpa.:tender: ( I'm 5''4)
In my opinion I don't think it's too big for you at all. it might be a bit heavier than the RH bags but you will get used to it:happydance: . Go for it!:yes:

My bf think it looks good on me.. i got compliments from my friends as well. But i feel that its heavy so not really comfortable for day in and out.. i love the style and color.. i love the RH as it is so light weight, but i really adore the GH. Here's the dillemma.. maybe i'll get used to the weight.. :girlsigh:

Overall, yes the GH City is as heavy as the GH PT. Anthracite is also beautiful with the GH.
If the it is as heavy as the PT, there's no point for trading it for the City anymore :smile: i'll post some pics on for you all to judge on tomorrow.. Honestly, the GH is versatile, i carried once but had already get lot of compliments :yes: :yes:

You know I have heard this from others, that the giant hardware made the bags really heavy. I personally am not a fan of the giant hardware. But that said, if I were going to choose a gh bag I would stick to the larger bags. The Day, Giant Hobo, Brief, etc, look better to me with the gh than the smaller bags. The gh on the City and Partime seems way too big for the size of the bags. Of course this is my personal and what really matters is how you feel about your bag!
:heart:

I think you should try the City GH!! It has a shorter strap, and is less bulky overall. The weight is probably lighter because it has four fewer GH studs and less leather, but I'm not sure the weight diff. will be noticeable. I think you might like it a lot better.

Deana, verty & fiatfux- thank you for the opinions, but i do not like the day or hobo style, i prefer the city, pt and work style with gh. just that the PT is much more heavier that i had expected. I had emailed LVR to ask for an exchange for a city.. still waiting for their reply! Where do you girls think that i can actually order the city shoulder starp from? i prefer the shorter strap for my bbag.. as i am short :yes::P

I don't think you can order a shoulder strap, but I've never asked so I could be wrong. Also, the Part Time will fold up on itself more with a shorter strap, I think. I really think you'd be best off trying to exchange for a City!