Wearing engagement ring to sleep?

I never take mine off either--not to sleep or shower or anything. Not even swimming or at the beach. My rings are tight enough that they will not slip off.

I have to take mine off when I sleep because I move around a lot and knock into my head board all the time - my ring is 100 years old and I don't want to find out if it can take it! By now if I forget and fall asleep with it on I wake up and take it (and my wb) off!

I can't and don't sleep in my rings unless it's a plain band. My fingers swell up badly overnight so I don't want to risk cutting off circulation. I usually can't get them on for at least an hour or two after I wake up either.

Now that I have a bezel e-ring, I sleep with it on. Before that I wore a very delicate micropave halo with split claw prongs which I was terrified of snagging. That's why I changed to a full bezel - with a 4 year old I want a ring I don't have to worry about. Plus my center stones are always old ones (antiques, and yes, I have upgraded a "few" times) so the bezel is just safer in general.