We are so lucky to have/be able to afford LV...

I feel so blessed, and want to say happy holidays to everyone here also. I was thinking, how I would love to buy something beautiful for my beautiful mom and sisters. They always do so much - and they don't ask for anything in return. I'm pretty sure its because my mom has shown a good example. And I really enjoy coming to this site a lot. I pray my mom gets well soon - she's in the hospital. Many relatives are coming here for Christmas, as my mom is a special lady - and I always look up to my mom. So I have many things to be thankful, family, and enjoying friends, and the friends here. I feel like this is a place where I can share happiness with others here - as I know how exciting it is to get something beautiful.
Merry Christmas LVpug (I really want a pug one day - one of these days I have to move out of an apartment to get them though!).

My mom was diagnosed with bilateral breast cancer a few months ago and it is difficult to see someone you love in that state. It sounds like she is a wonderful lady who raised her daughters well including yourself as evidenced by the way you speak of your mom and sisters... I hope your mom gets well soon....HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Today I was reflecting and thinking that it is so wonderful that we have the privilege/luxury of owning fabulous LV bags:P . We are all so blessed :shame: to have some great pieces and share the joy with others that understand (get it:yes: ). 2006 was my introduction to LV and let's say it was one hell:yahoo: of an intro thanks to tpf....Happy holidays all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bless you!! and I second that