We are so lucky to have/be able to afford LV...

Yes, i'm grateful beyond words... we are all lucky for what we have here in America, even if we can't all count LV as a part of our possessions. For those of us who say that they "only" have one or a couple pieces...remember the glass is always half full! We all started out our collections and our love affair with LV with one first piece. It's also worth mentioning though, that LV is a material possession at best, I would give up ALL my bags in a heart beat for what really matters in life!

Happy holidays everyone :drinkup: To many more in 2007!!

I feel so blessed, and want to say happy holidays to everyone here also. I was thinking, how I would love to buy something beautiful for my beautiful mom and sisters. They always do so much - and they don't ask for anything in return. I'm pretty sure its because my mom has shown a good example. And I really enjoy coming to this site a lot. I pray my mom gets well soon - she's in the hospital. Many relatives are coming here for Christmas, as my mom is a special lady - and I always look up to my mom. So I have many things to be thankful, family, and enjoying friends, and the friends here. I feel like this is a place where I can share happiness with others here - as I know how exciting it is to get something beautiful.
Merry Christmas LVpug (I really want a pug one day - one of these days I have to move out of an apartment to get them though!).

What a great post LVpug!
Looking at my collection everyday does makes me aware of how lucky I am to have this affordable lifestyle :yes:
I am sure loads of PFers work hard too ;) We are a blessed bunch!!
Happy holidays everyone!:heart: :heart: :heart:

What a great post LVpug!
Looking at my collection everyday does makes me aware of how lucky I am to have this affordable lifestyle :yes:
I am sure loads of PFers work hard too ;) We are a blessed bunch!!
Happy holidays everyone!:heart: :heart:

Thanks sothestorygoes:heart: !!!!

Coming to tpf I noticed how excited everyone gets about their LV goodies...it is more than just an accessory, handbag or suit case. Wether we work hard to save for something or a love one suprises us there is something so special about getting an LV piece. The joy people express in their posts is fantastic and makes coming tpf fun and exciting...that is why we all keep coming back. It is great to see so many people take pride and joy in their LV. I feel so lucky to have some nice LV pieces and a place to go to chat about LV with others who love LV. This forum was a brillant:idea: idea!!! Thanks to Vlad and Megs for making this possible!!!!!!!:drinks: :flowers:

Happy Holidays LVPUG, and to everyone else on tPF, yes it was one crazy year for me, I ready to see what 2007 is bringing and it's looking good.