We are so lucky to have/be able to afford LV...

Yes, you are absolutely right, we are so lucky to be able to afford even one LV. I never forget how fortunate I am to be able to splurge that much money on a bag.

Happy holidays to you too!

Today I was reflecting and thinking that it is so wonderful that we have the privilege/luxury of owning fabulous LV bags:P . We are all so blessed :shame: to have some great pieces and share the joy with others that understand (get it:yes: ). 2006 was my introduction to LV and let's say it was one hell:yahoo: of an intro thanks to tpf....Happy holidays all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Holidays to u too LVpug! Thanks for sharing your pix w/us, and hope there's more to come!:graucho:

This thread reminds me of what happened to me a couple of months ago:

I took part in a research focus group for dog food, for which I was paid $200. After getting our checks ( I quickly stuffed mine into my purse), one of the other group members said, "To think that we get paid $200 to talk about dogs and dog food for two hours, while genocide is happening in Darfour." I never felt more grateful for my life than I did at that moment. I am lucky to have what I have, and though there may be others who are richer in comparison, the fact that I have the time to sit here and take part in a community revolving around LV purses demonstrates that my life is far easier than many others.

It's so easy to forget our blessings, and wonderful to have the holidays remind us of how lucky we all are. If you have your health, family, and friends, LV bags are just icing on the cake! Happy holidays to everyone too! :yahoo:

yes it's so true...i feel thankful for both my parents for supporting me with all the luxury i "need"...they are the best....

and of course my boyfriend...who tries to surprise me with more LV goodies....

i thank u all and i love u :smile: