Waiting for Contessa's reveal support group

skphotoimages

Dec 8, 2008
Seriously..I'm getting an ulcer. And I'm eating all kinds of crap waiting in suspense. (snickers, pizza rolls, coffee cake, nachos, devils food cake cookies, ect). :sick: Wait..maybe that's why my stomach hurts :graucho:
Uggg....

I NEEEEED to see this ring so I can go to bed with a clear head..lol.

Seriously..I'm getting an ulcer. And I'm eating all kinds of crap waiting in suspense. (snickers, pizza rolls, coffee cake, nachos, devils food cake cookies, ect). :sick: Wait..maybe that's why my stomach hurts :graucho:
Uggg....

I NEEEEED to see this ring so I can go to bed with a clear head..lol.

Hahahhaa, that's what ends up in my stomach during finals time!! :shame: I know, the suspense of waiting for this ring is KILLING ME. I can't wait to see this beauty! I got some preview shots of the setting, and can only imagine how gorgeous it will be with her diamond set in it!!

Though I think with a diamond like Contessa's, it can be set in gold wire and still look perfect!!

Hahahhaa, that's what ends up in my stomach during finals time!! :shame: I know, the suspense of waiting for this ring is KILLING ME. I can't wait to see this beauty! I got some preview shots of the setting, and can only imagine how gorgeous it will be with her diamond set in it!!

Though I think with a diamond like Contessa's, it can be set in gold wire and still look perfect!!

Ugg..finals time. Yeah, I at a LOT of food I could eat with my hands without looking. Cheezits, Doritos, Fritos, pumpkin seeds,bads of doughnuts, candy bars, more candy bars..lol

I've never seen Contessa's ring or diamond. I didn't see it before, nor did I see the mock-up for the setting. Or at least I don't think I did. I think thats why I am so excited, because it's like this glorious mysterious thing to me.

Ugg..finals time. Yeah, I at a LOT of food I could eat with my hands without looking. Cheezits, Doritos, Fritos, pumpkin seeds,bads of doughnuts, candy bars, more candy bars..lol

I've never seen Contessa's ring or diamond. I didn't see it before, nor did I see the mock-up for the setting. Or at least I don't think I did. I think thats why I am so excited, because it's like this glorious mysterious thing to me.

Ooo you haven't seen her diamond? I'm sure you have! It's her e-ring diamond set in the beautiful double prong setting. There was a pic of her ring in the artsy thread where her diamond threw off the most beautiful rainbow of colors :girlsigh: It has to be one of my favorite pics ever!! Her diamond made me question whether I wanted a yellow or colorless diamond. . .hehe.

I love cheezits!! And mmn. . .candy bars. I think I'll raid the pantry :graucho: You're such a bad (but tasty) influence! LOL

LOVE you guys!!! (SK, :smooch: )

Of course, my family is bombarding my time LOL and like Whoops, I cannot stop staring at my hand!!!!!

Total perfection!!!! Very reminiscent of Harry Winston. It's massive and I am speechless.

Ame, I took a jeweller's loupe to it right away!!! It's PERFECT! ;)

I'll write more in a bit later tonight, but didn't want to keep you all waiting. I love you Ladies You make me want to cry! (or is that my new ring?! LOL!!!!)

I cannot believe this is my RING!!!!!

:hugs:

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg

O. M G. It's spectacular!!! Wow...what a sparkler! I do remember everyone telling you not to halo it, but I think it's perfection on your hand! It looks amazing with your wedding band as well.
I'm glad it's perfect...maybe I need your jeweler..hehehe.

OMG Contessa! It was well worth the wait! I know I'm a halo lover, but your ring is breathtaking. I'm so happy for you - now you have the whole weekend to spend staring at your hand and gorgeous ring. Congrats!!!!!

PS Thanks for posting it so quickly - we all were holding our breath waiting for it.

Yay!!! Halo rings are the best! Though I'll be honest, your original left me with second thoughts when my ring arrived!

Be careful staring too much! Trust me, I know! Haha may cause neck pain.