Waiting for Contessa's reveal support group

Can I borrow yours while you're renting theirs? :lol:

LOL okay! hhaaha

Im game. lol! They're insured!

If I make it your way or you make it out my way (why you would come here on purpose I have no idea lol) we can meet up and you can try it on!

I let my friend try on my ring and one of my other friends saw and freaked out and said it was bad luck! I felt bad and scared for a moment but then realized she was just being silly and superstitious!

what an amazing ring!!!! I have Halo fever big time. Contessa, what finally made you go for the halo?
I am deciding right now if I want to halo current stone , or get a cushion cut. very hard to choose.

ALL of you are LOVELY. I'm so happy to be able to share this will all of you.

To respond to each one of the comments would take some time, but let me just say that each and every post means something to me and I'm deeply humbled by your words and thoughts.

Sjunky13, to answer your question, I knew in my heart of hearts I wanted a halo- the itch persisted and never went away! As beautiful as my solitaire was on its own, I wasn't 100% in love with my ring. By the way, your avatar of The Little Prince is beautiful. It's one of my most beloved books ever. In fact, I'm reading it to my daughter right now.

I am now. I :love: it

ALL of you are LOVELY. I'm so happy to be able to share this will all of you.

To respond to each one of the comments would take some time, but let me just say that each and every post means something to me and I'm deeply humbled by your words and thoughts.

Sjunky13, to answer your question, I knew in my heart of hearts I wanted a halo- the itch persisted and never went away! As beautiful as my solitaire was on its own, I wasn't 100% in love with my ring. By the way, your avatar of The Little Prince is beautiful. It's one of my most beloved books ever. In fact, I'm reading it to my daughter right now.

I am now. I :love: it
It is one of my favorite books ever. A true book for adults as well. Really good message. I love the fox and the flower!
Yes, your ring is amazing! I have been obsessing over a halo, I could trade my stone in and upgrade to a cussion or halo this stone. I don't know what to do. I am in love with cushions right now. All I know is , I want a halo!!

It is one of my favorite books ever. A true book for adults as well. Really good message. I love the fox and the flower!
Yes, your ring is amazing! I have been obsessing over a halo, I could trade my stone in and upgrade to a cussion or halo this stone. I don't know what to do. I am in love with cushions right now. All I know is , I want a halo!!

Yes, the Fox is one of my favorites too! I love the illustrations too.

Hmmmm.......thinking of your dilemma, how about a "cushioned halo"??!! The best of both worlds!!!

Yes, the Fox is one of my favorites too! I love the illustrations too.

Hmmmm.......thinking of your dilemma, how about a "cushioned halo"??!! The best of both worlds!!!
I want this soo bad. Did you see Erica's HW inspired cushion?
This is what I must have!!!

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...alo-2ct-Modern/12883490_7KXge#930205541_wqCWv

I am looking on James allen for a cushion cut! I need to ask you experts here what you think of the stones I have found!

I want this soo bad. Did you see Erica's HW inspired cushion?
This is what I must have!!!

http://jewelsbyericagrace.smugmug.c...alo-2ct-Modern/12883490_7KXge#930205541_wqCWv

I am looking on James allen for a cushion cut! I need to ask you experts here what you think of the stones I have found!

I've seen that one & LOVE it! I also love the "Anya"

sorry, I need to start my own thread! I didnt mean to take over this one!

Absolutely NO worries!

Contessa - Do you have the link to your original engagement ring post? I want to see a comparison on hand. I'm so obsessed with oogling your new ring and old ring and seeing them together!

Contessa - Do you have the link to your original engagement ring post? I want to see a comparison on hand. I'm so obsessed with oogling your new ring and old ring and seeing them together!
And look at Whoop's gorgeous RB halo! o boy! Now I am torn!
2 beautiful RB's with halos!!!

I don't have a link as I don't believe I started a thread for it. I kind of stuck in pics here and there amongst various threads.

But tomorrow, I will post some before/afters :smile: They are two COMPLETELY different rings!

IMG_6576.jpg

Oooh this is too beautiful!!! Many congrats my friend you deserve this! I think it is even better than what we were expecting, I'm in love with your gorgeous upgrade! Please enjoy in good health!
What does the DH and the kids say? I know your son has an opinion!

BTW I hate the time difference, I hate being late for the party...