Waiting for Contessa's reveal support group

It is TRUE perfection. I'm in love!! Now I want one! LOL.

CONGRATS, you are such a special lady to get such a beautiful reset!! I'm so glad you're happy, and wear it in good health! :hugs:!!

IT IS FANTASTIC!!!! And perfect? EVEN BETTER! I hope you think it was worth the wait!

I'd comment that it's another thing to be grateful for right now but I don't want to get banned without telling you how totally amazing it looks!!!

I've never been so mad to be on the subway.... It took me so many refreshes to get this page up...

More pix when you come back pls contessa! I never saw your original ering post. Is there a link?

OMG CONTESSA IT'S STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

I loved your original one too!! But this is really breathtaking and it sounds like you've truly found your dream ring! It IS huge! I'm sure everyone here knows already but what are the stats on the centre stone? It's a DAZZLER!!!!!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Man you girls with your breathtaking haloes...I am right now wanting whoops' ring.

Thank you! Such a huge compliment coming from a diamond and ring lover like yourself. I'd love to borrow your star129 or even see one in real life!

Hmmm maybe we will have to start a bag, borrow, steal with engagement rings! Hahaha jk! Omg! DF hears that I'm dead!

Thank you! Such a huge compliment coming from a diamond and ring lover like yourself. I'd love to borrow your star129 or even see one in real life!

Hmmm maybe we will have to start a bag, borrow, steal with engagement rings! Hahaha jk! Omg! DF hears that I'm dead!

LOL I'M FIRST IN LINE FOR YOUR OR CONTESSA'S RING! HAHAHhaa

Im game. lol! They're insured!

If I make it your way or you make it out my way (why you would come here on purpose I have no idea lol) we can meet up and you can try it on!

LOVE you guys!!! (SK, :smooch: )

Of course, my family is bombarding my time LOL and like Whoops, I cannot stop staring at my hand!!!!!

Total perfection!!!! Very reminiscent of Harry Winston. It's massive and I am speechless.

Ame, I took a jeweller's loupe to it right away!!! It's PERFECT! ;)

I'll write more in a bit later tonight, but didn't want to keep you all waiting. I love you Ladies You make me want to cry! (or is that my new ring?! LOL!!!!)

I cannot believe this is my RING!!!!!

:hugs:

IMG_6568.jpg

IMG_6576.jpg

IMG_6591.jpg

IMG_6587.jpg

IMG_6569.jpg
OMG...La Contessa! Now that's a ring, I'm so happy for you!!!
Fabulous taste, love EVERYTHING about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Worth the wait...congrats!