Viviscal vitamins for hair

Chanel522

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
Has anyone tried these? My hair has some damage from straightening it for the past 10 or so years since I was in high school and I heard these vitamins work really well with promoting strong healthy regrowth. Looking for opinions before I spend $50 on them. Thanks!!

I tried this for a few weeks, and they made my already oily hair extremely oily so I stopped using them.

I do color my hair and my roots were growing much faster so they were obviously working. My eyelashes also looked great from being on them!

I tried them for about a month, at the time i didnt really notice any difference with my hair , but now the side of the hair are starting to see new growth. Try them for a month and see if you notice anything.

I think they recommend taking them for at least six months to get the optimum results. My hair grows fairly fast, but like I said, from flat ironing I have some damage to the top layer that I would like to have the damage grow out and replace with healthy hair growing in again.

Has anyone tried these? My hair has some damage from straightening it for the past 10 or so years since I was in high school and I heard these vitamins work really well with promoting strong healthy regrowth. Looking for opinions before I spend $50 on them. Thanks!!

I have had some success with them. I took them for 6 months when I lost some hair due to pregnancy. My hair returned but it may have returned anyway as the hair loss was only temporary. I just wanted it back ASAP

I take them regularly. I had a period of terrible hair loss, and while the hair might have recovered on its own without the vitamins, I think the Viviscal helped bring it back. They instruct you to take them twice a day for the first three months, then once a day afterward. I take one a day for maintenance now. I think it helps with growth and thickness.

I take them regularly. I had a period of terrible hair loss, and while the hair might have recovered on its own without the vitamins, I think the Viviscal helped bring it back. They instruct you to take them twice a day for the first three months, then once a day afterward. I take one a day for maintenance now. I think it helps with growth and thickness.

Thanks. I have been taking them for a month now, but haven't noticed any difference. I have noticed my skin looks really great since taking them, but that may be from others things as well, since I recently started a new face regimen.

I'm just happy they haven't made me break out, like high dosage of Biotin does.

It absolutely takes at least 3 months to see results. Total effectiveness is seen by 6 months. You wont see anything after 1 month. For anyone who has had a baby, you start to see chia pet-like growth . Little fuzzies all over. Since it promotes new hair growth, after 6 months, you will notice thickness.

I have been taking them for over a year.

Buy it on Amazon. Price is usually $30. Or you can get it in store at Walgreens on promotion (which is every other month or so) for $40.

It absolutely takes at least 3 months to see results. Total effectiveness is seen by 6 months. You wont see anything after 1 month. For anyone who has had a baby, you start to see chia pet-like growth . Little fuzzies all over. Since it promotes new hair growth, after 6 months, you will notice thickness.

I have been taking them for over a year.

Buy it on Amazon. Price is usually $30. Or you can get it in store at Walgreens on promotion (which is every other month or so) for $40.

I get them from Bed Bath & Beyond/Harmons and use my 20% coupons