Viviscal vitamins for hair

Drugstore.com is having a 20% off sale (I got an email), which makes the 60 tablet $31.99 (Cheapest price I have seen). Ends 8/1

Last edited:
I buy mine from Target for $30.99. In stores they are sold for around $39 but they will price match to their online price (or others.)

Nice! I got my first box from Harmons ($45.99)+ I used my Bed Bath and Beyond 20% coupons.

I just bought 2 boxes from Drugstore.com. I'll try Target next time.

I took viviscal for 6 months (yep!) and no results, the hair continued to fall out like crazy, no strengthening, no increased growth.. I swap to phytospecific cap'energy and they seem to work - the hair are growing like crazy and I cannot keep up with colouring :smile:

Has anyone noticed their nails growing fast taking this stuff? I'm now on my 2nd month but I got a manicure on Thursday and they have grown so much since this. Looks like it's been two weeks or something but it's only been 5 days. [emoji50]

I also noticed there is a $5 off manufacture coupon in the pamphlet that's in the box. I tried to get Target to take it but they said they would only do the coupon or match their online price. Seems like a load of BS to me since Viviscal will pay Target back the $5 so what do they have to lose? It would be $25.99 then since online price is $30.99. I might try Walmart next month. They have the same price as Target and I'll see if they take the coupon.

Has anyone noticed their nails growing fast taking this stuff? I'm now on my 2nd month but I got a manicure on Thursday and they have grown so much since this. Looks like it's been two weeks or something but it's only been 5 days. [emoji50]

I also noticed there is a $5 off manufacture coupon in the pamphlet that's in the box. I tried to get Target to take it but they said they would only do the coupon or match their online price. Seems like a load of BS to me since Viviscal will pay Target back the $5 so what do they have to lose? It would be $25.99 then since online price is $30.99. I might try Walmart next month. They have the same price as Target and I'll see if they take the coupon.

No, but I have noticed hair growing every where else (places I don't want hair :tdown:). I am on month 2 as well. My nails always grow fast, so I can't tell If they are growing faster.

Just got back from the Dermatologist for my monthly scalp injections and she said my hair is definitely improving. Not sure if it is two months on these pills and the injections, but she said keep doing what you are doing. Didn't tell her I was taking these pills though.

Ran into a friend I had not seen since May. The minute she saw me, she stated “OMG, your hair has grown so much”. So these pills are DEFINETLY working. I also take 3 fish oil tablets and 3 flax seed oil tablets every day as well.

I didn't notice anything for my hair while taking Viviscal, except a slight decrease in shedding. The hair/nails Phyto pills had a more noticable effect for me.

However, my nails went nuts on Viviscal! They grew super fast.

Sadly I'm going to stop taking these. I think they are the cause for my insomnia that has started about 2 weeks ago. It says insomnia is a side effect and it's the only new things I've taken lately. I'm guessing it might be the iron in it? Once Flinestone kids vitamins with iron also gave me horrible insomnia. I stopped taking them and it went away. I just stopped taking the Viviscal today though so I'll report back if this insomnia funk goes away.

However I was just finishing up my second month and these pills definitely made my nails grow quickly and strong too. I also do see a lot of baby hairs growing in around my hairline too. Seems too soon but I do see a bunch.