VIP Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks Rebecca! I think my husband's view on the bag is rubbing off on me as I haven't used the bag in months. I still love it though, and you don't see the Mizi all over the place. Which is a plus in my book.

Sorry to hear that you missed the Mizi Elongreach. Yah, I hardly see them on Ebay and when I do they are really good fakes. I have my SA actively checking for the Klara. *Crosses fingers*

wow they still have mizis and klaras floating around?! it's weird but i've always found the LV SAs at valley fair to be really stuck up and incompetant. i've always gotten my LV pieces located by the ppl at the 800 number

IMG_2487copy.jpg

Michelle...I go to valley fair too! I love my SA (Cissy). Pink Pirate, try Cissy..you'll love her!

I do think VIP does have to do with using the same SA, I never got anything until I started using Cissy all the time...now I do ;)

I don't know the new manager too well, I know the old one moved to the Monteray store, but she must review the database, because I was playing phone tag with Cissy a few weeks ago and she came on the phone...oh, Mrs. XXXX, I heard it was you on the phone, and I thought I would see if I could help, since Cissy is out today....I was surprised and impressed.

msbroberts said:
Michelle...I go to valley fair too! I love my SA (Cissy). Pink Pirate, try Cissy..you'll love her!

I do think VIP does have to do with using the same SA, I never got anything until I started using Cissy all the time...now I do ;)

I don't know the new manager too well, I know the old one moved to the Monteray store, but she must review the database, because I was playing phone tag with Cissy a few weeks ago and she came on the phone...oh, Mrs. XXXX, I heard it was you on the phone, and I thought I would see if I could help, since Cissy is out today....I was surprised and impressed.

Aww that was nice. Which VIP gifts did you get? Pics?

Patti, that was the old manager...was driving me crazy...lol...why can't I think of her name.....

Anyway, I got the travel set in July....I gave it to my mom, she loved it!

And last year, I ordered the extra clip for the pegase, since I had lost mine...and when it came in they gave it to me for free!

Yay.... :yahoo:

That certain gift I was telling y'all about... it finally came in the mail!!! A certain LV associate that is a member of this here forum, sent me his old LV pin and a catalogue... Thnks Laurence!!! ;)

DSC03613.jpg

i got a set of travelling candles (years agao...) and i mc bookmark last december.

i do believe the SA has something to do with it.. and the manager.... they tell them who and when and how to distribute.

i have a fiend who works at LV and i thought i'd go with her because she IS my friend, but i found that she doesnt really "serve" me very well.. i think maybe becuase i am her friend, she doesnt really need to try.. so i'm going to change stores from now on... the other one is in another city, (45 minutes away) which is good so that i dont buy as many.. =) i doubt i'll ever become a VIP though...

John 5 said:
Yay.... :yahoo:

That certain gift I was telling y'all about... it finally came in the mail!!! A certain LV associate that is a member of this here forum, sent me his old LV pin and a catalogue... Thnks Laurence!!! ;)

DSC03613.jpg

That is so hot! You're so gonna rock that very well :yahoo:

Michelle1025 said:
aug13016.jpg

After collecting for 2 years, Louis Vuitton has finally given me my first VIP gift (in June). I have also received free Le Catalouges, Dust bags, boxes, thank you cards and event invitations.

Post your perks! :flowers:

I saw the same thing on Karen Kooper's site. She had one in the VIP section. She has other VIP item's there too. It's here:

http://www.karenkooper.com/Magasin/new_index/Suite/Suite_VIP_Col.html

I was looking at cowhide VIP card that she had and was comparing it to let-trade's but L.T. sold his already b/c I don't see it on his site anymore.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.