VIP Gifts

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

After collecting for 2 years, Louis Vuitton has finally given me my first VIP gift (in June). I have also received free Le Catalouges, Dust bags, boxes, thank you cards and event invitations.

Post your perks! :flowers:

2. Lol mine are dustbags, boxes, event invites, Le Catalogues and tons of that pretty sparkle ribbon from Christmas. I love that ribbon!

3. Oooh. I love that ribbon, too. They actually used it on my travel gift. I was surprised to see it.

4. How much do you have to spend with them to get a VIP gift?

5. I haven't gotten any gifts, and I probably have a loooong way to go before I make VIP anyways, lol:P But your travel kit is soooo cute :smile:

6. Truegem: I don't know if it's an amount you need to spend. Maybe. I'm not really sure.

Sweetlove: Thanks. I see some people selling them on eBay and I think that's crazy, it was FREE!

7. I have the same travel kit and also the gold keepall paperweight :love:

8. I would love to get on VIP how long do you have to have been going and buying from LV for the VIP gifts ?

9. that is so nice!!!!! i never get anything like that and i spend a ton at LV!!!

10. I have yet to get anything.:sad::lol:

11. How do you become VIP?

12. No VIP gifts yet... but: I have received 3 catalogues, 1 thank you card, and 2 notes so far. :P

One note from a special SA that's going to send me something kickass today. :nuts: :yahoo:

13. that's pretty cool! Do you usually buy from the same location and SA? I've bought A LOT but I'm sure it's still not enough......oh well...

14. I'm shocked with the amount you have spent and the lovely bags you have got! :wtf:

15. Oh gosh, that would be fabulous. Gongrats to anyone who got anything. I would be happy with a note :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice