VIP Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I've heard, you don't have to spend a specific amount to become VIP...it has to do with your SA. They're the ones (not sure if all of them can) who determine who becomes VIP. Of course I am sure certain people, such as celebrity, are automatically given such status.

Irene, do you always purchase from the same SA? If you do, I encourage you to ask your SA about VIP status. Some SAs are not particularly aware of it simply b/c they haven't had a long time with the company or no one ever asked :smile:

JoJo_LV_Lover said:
From what I've heard, you don't have to spend a specific amount to become VIP...it has to do with your SA. They're the ones (not sure if all of them can) who determine who becomes VIP. Of course I am sure certain people, such as celebrity, are automatically given such status.

Irene, do you always purchase from the same SA? If you do, I encourage you to ask your SA about VIP status. Some SAs are not particularly aware of it simply b/c they haven't had a long time with the company or no one ever asked :smile:

I agree. A girl from the pf received a multicolore bookmark because they did a mistake with her order and gave her the wrong bag. When she went back they apologize and gave her the mono multico bookmark.

HI!! I haven't had much time to post, but some of you may remember my horrible story of the heat-stamping incident at Rodeo, Beverly Hills (entitled "LV Drama of the year...").

Anyway, I got my Speedy 25 in Damier back and in new and wonderful condition two weeks ago and got two VIP gifts as a "Thank you and We're sorry and completly embarassed!"

I got the Night Flight Set also and the set of two decks of Multicolor Playing Cards. I felt that it was a somewhat sufficient compensation, though neither really impress me. I may Ebay them, might as well make someone else happy right??

JOHO said:
HI!! I haven't had much time to post, but some of you may remember my horrible story of the heat-stamping incident at Rodeo, Beverly Hills (entitled "LV Drama of the year...").

Anyway, I got my Speedy 25 in Damier back and in new and wonderful condition two weeks ago and got two VIP gifts as a "Thank you and We're sorry and completly embarassed!"

I got the Night Flight Set also and the set of two decks of Multicolor Playing Cards. I felt that it was a somewhat sufficient compensation, though neither really impress me. I may Ebay them, might as well make someone else happy right??

That's what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.