VIP Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never recieved any VIP gifts, but when going into my Scottsdale Store (only Vuitton store in AZ) when looking to get an agenda refill and a 1980's vintage zipper planner repaired they gave me my refills for free. When I asked why they informed me that they couldn't repair the planner because it was vintage and they no longer have that pull. That was the manager who did that, but my normal SA gives me the catalogs for free.

OOOh wow. I never really got any VIP gifts. The only one I remember receiving was this epi bracelet for the opening of the LV boutique-- but then everyone who got invited, also got one. And dont ask me where that bracelet is, i have nooo idea. :sad:

In the past 8 years, I have received catalogs, new collection mini brochure mailed, a vachetta leather snap bracelet, complete agenda refills (depending on the month and when I bought an agenda) and gold agenda pencil (no lv on it, though). I get calls when there are any new items available, every purchase comes with a gift box, and I even received a private VIP invite when they opened up the Wynn Las Vegas boutique.

It definitely has to do with your "track record" with LV. If you are willing to spend big bucks with them, they are willing to go out of the way and do special things to ensure they will keep you around as a customer for a long time. I think if you consistently visit the same boutique, get to know one SA really well, and inquire and pick things up from every new season that should get you there in no time.... unfortunately I am not quite there yet.
I did notice though that if you happen to make one big purchase the SA usually goes out of their way to send you a nice thank you note to ensure you will be going back to see them and they can continue to make their quotas. It does make you feel like you had a better shopping experience, but there IS an ulterior motive! :winkiss:

I get what you mean and I really want a thankyou note so how much do I have to spend for one ?

IMO, I don't think there's certain dollar bracket. For me, I didn't spend a fortune at any given time. Maybe the most was like $800 at one time? My LV purchase has been like, maybe one item every other month (maybe more depending what's coming out). What I spent total in the last 8 years is a different story. I never received a thank you card, but I'm on their mailing list, somehow. Maybe my SA put me on the Preferred Customer mailing list or something, I don't know, I just get them. I totally agree with LV Love, it's all about consistenly. Going to the same store, requesting the same SA, building the rapport, etc. I came in one time, bought nothing, but came out with a complimentary catalog. I love the buying (or no buying) experience when I go to my LV boutique. I receive impeccable service from my SA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.