Vintage LV CLUB !

I came across this vintage little key pouch while looking for the current model and couldn't pass it up. It literally holds nothing :giggle:, but I'm actually using it for coins. It came without its little chain clasp, but I actually had one that was on a Gucci bag I own, so I just attached it to this little guy. I guess these might have been the prototypes for the current models of key pouches (it has a date code from 1988). I just can't resist a vintage piece!
vintage-cles.jpg vintage-cles-lv.jpg vintage-cles-slgs.jpg

Picked this beauty on Tuesday. Vintage Nice train case. I love it and it was an absolute bargain! I’ve used a spare padlock I had for the front but the original padlock is stuck on the handle as it has no key. It’s number 325. My local store said they don’t carry keys for that number anymore as it’s too old. Any idea how I can source one?

Attachments

• 0B74A44B-E774-487A-BC02-647B6F4B8515.jpeg
    0B74A44B-E774-487A-BC02-647B6F4B8515.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 606
Picked this beauty on Tuesday. Vintage Nice train case. I love it and it was an absolute bargain! I’ve used a spare padlock I had for the front but the original padlock is stuck on the handle as it has no key. It’s number 325. My local store said they don’t carry keys for that number anymore as it’s too old. Any idea how I can source one?
Hello, maybe on Ebay ?

Beautiful!! Congrats :smile:

You can find keys on eBay or Etsy.

You can use the straight part of a bobby pin to pick the lock . I have tried this a few times and it won't damage the lock. Remove the ball head first. An office clip will also do the trick. You can check out some Youtube videos

Reactions: Marilla
I got very lucky and found a 1992 Speedy 25 at a garage sale! She sold it to me for dirt cheap, and it's authentic (Have had verified). I'm not a fan of hand carry but I'd like to get a nice leather strap from Mcraft. The only "flaws" are somewhat dirty handles and one of the edge tags (where it says "Made in USA") is ripped off/chewed off (dog?).

LV_1.jpg

I also just purchased a Cabas Piano from Yoogis. Will get verified... I am so excited because I've been wanting it for years!

Last edited:
I came across this vintage little key pouch while looking for the current model and couldn't pass it up. It literally holds nothing :giggle:, but I'm actually using it for coins. It came without its little chain clasp, but I actually had one that was on a Gucci bag I own, so I just attached it to this little guy. I guess these might have been the prototypes for the current models of key pouches (it has a date code from 1988). I just can't resist a vintage piece!
View attachment 4210876 View attachment 4210877 View attachment 4210878

Nice collection. I am not familiar with MCM, what is that brand?