Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

I'd love to have a pony express but I can't get myself to pay those prices for one, especially since I don't know if I'll actually love it. I'm still waiting to find one at a thrift store. I have a mental limit on what I'll spend on an ebay purchase.
I'm with you sister! Co-sign. I have a Berkeley flap and Saddle bag to scratch that itch, but a Pony at a bargain price would be the icing on the cake. If it doesn't happen, so be it.

Hey Lake Effect! I am way late to the party with my reply. I did get the bag, It doesn't need any rehab (maybe a dunk to reshape it), and I love the style. Folders will sort of fit in it. They'll go in the side pocket, but they stick out the top a bit. I'll try to get some photos, but my craft room is buried in a quilt project at the moment. Getting to anything in the room deeper than my sewing machine is a challenge. :smile:
Hiya Cocoabean :smile: Yes, I knew you would figure out you can get a few files in length-wise. I have a slim cover over my iPad Air and can slip it right in on the side. Glad yours needs minimal work. I have seen a few very good looking ones on Etsy for $$ ka-ching. I think I only first saw this style a few hours before I bid on it. As I like to say, it is a working breed.
What color is yours? I have to do a search to see what colors it was offered in besides black, Mahogany, BT.

Hiya Cocoabean :smile: Yes, I knew you would figure out you can get a few files in length-wise. I have a slim cover over my iPad Air and can slip it right in on the side. Glad yours needs minimal work. I have seen a few very good looking ones on Etsy for $$ ka-ching. I think I only first saw this style a few hours before I bid on it. As I like to say, it is a working breed.
What color is yours? I have to do a search to see what colors it was offered in besides black, Mahogany, BT.

Mine is black. Very nice bag. Pleased with my purchase. I only need to schlep a few file folders and CDs along with my usual purse belongings, so it will work out well for my needs. I am seeing a doctor in downtown Los Angeles and am bringing records with me. I like that it is understated, as his office is in a not so nice area. I carried my LV Neverfull last time, and I had a death grip on it and my hubby during the walk from the car to his building. With the Neverfull's open top I was very nervous with all the people milling about that did not appear to have destinations. This bag has a zipper, so I can lock down my wallet and other important belongings!

Mine is black. Very nice bag. Pleased with my purchase. I only need to schlep a few file folders and CDs along with my usual purse belongings, so it will work out well for my needs. I am seeing a doctor in downtown Los Angeles and am bringing records with me. I like that it is understated, as his office is in a not so nice area. I carried my LV Neverfull last time, and I had a death grip on it and my hubby during the walk from the car to his building. With the Neverfull's open top I was very nervous with all the people milling about that did not appear to have destinations. This bag has a zipper, so I can lock down my wallet and other important belongings!
Yes on the zipper!!

Reactions: Cocoabean