Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

It's called Missing 411: The Hunted. It's on YouTube. It's about people going missing in or near national parks under unusual circumstances such as no signs of foul play or wild animal activity.

The second to last story spooked me. They played a recording of an unidentified animal making scary noises in the woods. It was recorded by hunters hiding in their shelter and when the hunters would make noises in response to the animal, the animal would mimic the humans. I don't know why it scared me, it's really not that bad. I feel kinda silly now. :blush:

I live right off of a poorly lit semi-wooded walking trail and two times I have been startled on that trail at 3am when I take my dogs out to go potty before work. Once, I turned around to find a man just a few feet away from me but walking away from me. I didn't hear him come through the trees and he didn't pass me from the front so where did he come from? It is possible that he was walking toward me and turned around when he got a few feet away from me. Maybe I spooked him too, it's not a well lit trail.

The second time, I saw two tall, light colored, extremely skinny, bipedal things walking slowly down the trail in the dark. They were not people, they didn't appear to have arms and they were way too skinny to be people. I told my friend about it at work that day and she suggested they were cranes (tall skinny birds) but only owls are nocturnal. Staying quiet at night is a bird's natural self defense, there's no way a pair of cranes would be walking down a trail in the dark. The only thing I can think of is that I was seeing two deer facing me head on from the front and maybe they were walking diagonally or on a diagonal path from me which gave them the appearance of being bipedal and walking slowly but I'm not sure. I stared at them for several minutes until they walked out of view and I just couldn't figure out what they were. Nothing makes sense about what I saw. It was really creepy. I take my dogs out to the street to go potty now. I don't go on the trail in the dark anymore. I think the documentary just reminded me of those times.
Creepy:whut:

Reactions: LadaZuri
They are made out of icing....these are old so you cant eat them now...but she also made roses that were edible.
Amazing creations! It looks like fondant was used. Has she done any handbag cakes? I got into artistic desserts and layer cakes 3 years ago and love mastering new techniques. The old me enjoyed hosting dinner parties but wasn’t crazy about cooking or baking. So about three months into my dessert journey when I told my hubby I wanted a Kitchaid stand mixer for my birthday he couldn’t quite believe it. But he bought the one I picked out thinking it would sit on the counter looking pretty. I’ve used that beauty every week since I got it except when I was out of the country on vacation. Lol!

Wow! That is very impressive! Attention to detail is amazing! And it’s so big. Would love to see it in person!

Amazing creations! It looks like fondant was used. Has she done any handbag cakes? I got into artistic desserts and layer cakes 3 years ago and love mastering new techniques. The old me enjoyed hosting dinner parties but wasn’t crazy about cooking or baking. So about three months into my dessert journey when I told my hubby I wanted a Kitchaid stand mixer for my birthday he couldn’t quite believe it. But he bought the one I picked out thinking it would sit on the counter looking pretty. I’ve used that beauty every week since I got it except when I was out of the country on vacation. Lol!
I used to want a Kitchenaid but I waited too long to get it, then decided it wouldn't get enough use. I just have a Sunbeam, which is fine for me. I only use it occasionally.

I used to want a Kitchenaid but I waited too long to get it, then decided it wouldn't get enough use. I just have a Sunbeam, which is fine for me. I only use it occasionally.
I’m on vacation at our St Croix villa the first year I had it and found myself missing it. Lol! And here was our view of the Caribbean Sea and Buck Island. And I was thinking I wish I could make something in my Kitchenaid stand mixer. Lol! I don’t think the brand is as important as the mixer type. I need the stand mixer to do Swiss buttercream, royal icing, and certain recipes where a hand mixer doesn’t have enough power.

Surprisingly, I use it a lot. I bake for fun and share with friends, family, and coworkers. I don’t eat it myself or I’d gain a ton! I made these fun cookie-topped Godiva chocolate cupcakes for an event for my husband’s company. The cookies are royal iced with company initials. They are sitting on a puffy blue buttercream “sky”. They were a big hit. (That other dessert is a lemon cheesecake topped with homemade lemon curd from my own recipes.) I do things like chocolate flowers, French pastries, tall layer cakes and torts. My hubby got the idea to treat my sister and I to a French pastry class on our last trip to Paris and we had a blast!

Attachments

• 03AC605F-D53F-4E27-84BB-EE59DBE34A3C.jpeg
    03AC605F-D53F-4E27-84BB-EE59DBE34A3C.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 36
  • 46C08626-DF6C-47B7-AD08-90449078CDC0.jpeg
    46C08626-DF6C-47B7-AD08-90449078CDC0.jpeg
    237.5 KB · Views: 35
Its just a garage really but it works for me.
View attachment 4997230View attachment 4997231View attachment 4997232View attachment 4997233View attachment 4997234View attachment 4997235
And the other side is my mums Dolls House and my scarf collection.

Please excuse the messy garden..finding it hard to garden these days.
This is great. I love the vibe of the visual display with a few bags looking like they are hanging about like they are lounging lol. You have helped me to realize I'd like a cabinet like you have for my bags. :smile: Wonderful collection.

@Narnanz I want to come live in your she-shed with your bags and dollhouse! That Rugrats cake is the cutest! My 23 year old loved rugrats when he was a wee little guy.

Also, dangit, I might build myself a she-shed this summer. Window a/c and I have a place to hide!

ETA...lol Narnal :lol::lol::lol: I have switched from coffee to wine, so...
I like this plan! Totally upping the game with a/c!

Reactions: Jacynthe
I’m on vacation at our St Croix villa the first year I had it and found myself missing it. Lol! And here was our view of the Caribbean Sea and Buck Island. And I was thinking I wish I could make something in my Kitchenaid stand mixer. Lol! I don’t think the brand is as important as the mixer type. I need the stand mixer to do Swiss buttercream, royal icing, and certain recipes where a hand mixer doesn’t have enough power.

Surprisingly, I use it a lot. I bake for fun and share with friends, family, and coworkers. I don’t eat it myself or I’d gain a ton! I made these fun cookie-topped Godiva chocolate cupcakes for an event for my husband’s company. The cookies are royal iced with company initials. They are sitting on a puffy blue buttercream “sky”. They were a big hit. (That other dessert is a lemon cheesecake topped with homemade lemon curd from my own recipes.) I do things like chocolate flowers, French pastries, tall layer cakes and torts. My hubby got the idea to treat my sister and I to a French pastry class on our last trip to Paris and we had a blast!

OMG!!! You are amazing!!! :loveeyes:

Your view is heavenly! I've always wanted to go to St. Croix. In my 20s, I took a cruise to the Caribbean and loved it. I fantasized about getting a job in the US Virgin Islands so I could live there. I was sick when we got to St. John so I never got to see it.

My days of enjoying cooking and baking are past. I used to love to make cookies. I did it pretty much every weekend. DH only likes certain types of cookies so if I bake, I have to make those to keep him from feeling left out, which curbs my enthusiasm. I make a really good lemon chiffon pie we both love.

My SIL used to have a cake making business.