Vintage Coach Photos & Chat

Its just a garage really but it works for me.
View attachment 4997230View attachment 4997231View attachment 4997232View attachment 4997233View attachment 4997234View attachment 4997235
And the other side is my mums Dolls House and my scarf collection.

Please excuse the messy garden..finding it hard to garden these days.
That's a cute little "side house"/"she shed" hehe :smile: You're so lucky to have such space for all your accessories and bags. That's not messy at all! I should take a photo of our garden right now - winter + our Cairn terrier who keeps trying to dig a tunnel to China. Not much of a garden, more just mud everywhere! Thanks for sharing :smile:

A huge thank you to @Coachaddict4020, now this beautiful Helen’ Legacy is on her way to me, at a great price. Also thank you to @whateve & @houseof999, their “likes” are the same as authentication to me. Coachaddict4020 and I even deleted her post of link and my quote, in case lurkers might strike to ruin things. If you saw those deleted posting yesterday and wondering what is about, here is a listing photo of this beautiful periwinkle Helen

View attachment 4997260
Good score!! Good job @Coachaddict4020 for being so clever, too!

Good score!! Good job @Coachaddict4020 for being so clever, too!

Lol, my mind always goes to the worse case scenarios for stuff- worse case scenario would have been someone contacting the seller after the fact & either a) alerting her she listed too low or b) offering to buy it for more money privately...Im not crazy, we know those people exist as evidenced by past posts!! :lol:

A huge thank you to @Coachaddict4020, now this beautiful Helen’ Legacy is on her way to me, at a great price. Also thank you to @whateve & @houseof999, their “likes” are the same as authentication to me. Coachaddict4020 and I even deleted her post of link and my quote, in case lurkers might strike to ruin things. If you saw those deleted posting yesterday and wondering what is about, here is a listing photo of this beautiful periwinkle Helen

View attachment 4997260
Nice! Enjoy!!!

Lol, my mind always goes to the worse case scenarios for stuff- worse case scenario would have been someone contacting the seller after the fact & either a) alerting her she listed too low or b) offering to buy it for more money privately...Im not crazy, we know those people exist as evidenced by past posts!! :lol:
I saw it in the past posts too, thanks for watching out for me .

That actually did happen to me. The seller cancelled on me twice because someone messaged after I bought offering $70 more. I couldn't even response or counter offer more. She cancelled and sold to someone else. SMH.

That actually did happen to me. The seller cancelled on me twice because someone messaged after I bought offering $70 more. I couldn't even response or counter offer more. She cancelled and sold to someone else. SMH.

I saw it in the past posts too, thanks for watching out for me .

Man, some people just suck. They feel entitled to good deals themselves but God forbid anyone else ever score anything... Sorry that happened to you House, it’s such a let down when you’re willing to counter offer & the seller just won’t sell to you. :annoyed:

Its just a garage really but it works for me.
View attachment 4997230View attachment 4997231View attachment 4997232View attachment 4997233View attachment 4997234View attachment 4997235
And the other side is my mums Dolls House and my scarf collection.

Please excuse the messy garden..finding it hard to garden these days.

So cute! I wish I had a space like this! Your garden looks better than mine. I have really got to do some work this spring. I neglected them last year.