Veneta Like Hobo Coming Soon

Thank you for your reply. Do you think a small laptop would fit inside this bag? I guess I will see when mine arrives. I did see the purse blog article, that's what actually piqued my interest in that color but then it appears different in every other photo I've seen. I'm sure it's pretty regardless.
Definitely not a small laptop. My kindle easily fits in it though so a smaller iPad would as well.

Thanks! This was totally an impulse buy and I haven't even seen this bag IRL so not sure what to expect. I was thinking of the large bc I have a few larger bags I use alot when traveling and thought would be nice to add another to the mix. Then I saw this color and ordered on a whim.

Looks great on you! Did you purchase? I am LOVING my small hop in the oyster color and am so close to pulling the trigger on the large even though I know it will be ridiculously large on me (I am 5 ft tall).
I'm still deciding between the fondant, black, or travertine! I'll do a reveal when I eventually buy it 😊

I was planning to purchase the small hop at the end of the year but when my SA told me that they were having another price increase in April, I bit the bullet and purchased it!

Girl maths made me save three hundred euros! (price was 2500€, now 2800€).

Reactions: J.T.
I was planning to purchase the small hop at the end of the year but when my SA told me that they were having another price increase in April, I bit the bullet and purchased it!

Girl maths made me save three hundred euros! (price was 2500€, now 2800€).
Smart move! Wonder if they're going to increase price of the large too. Doesn't look like they have yet.

Carried the small hop on my holiday. Spilled some water on the bag, got caught in some light drizzle, and no issues! Didn't get pickpocketed as well (kept my valuables in the zipped interior compartment). Could fit a 400ml water bottle, my sunhat, and my uniqlo foldable down jacket in it! It does weigh the bag down and becomes slouchier, but the magnetic opening remains closed for security.
Can be carried over shoulder when not wearing my thick jacket.

I love this bag!! Sharing some photos of the hop in action.
20240424_081124.jpg
20240424_080932.jpg