Veneta Like Hobo Coming Soon

I agree with @BreezyE that the large is not ridiculously large. I’m just under 5’10” and it had a cool oversized look. (I think it’s a hair bigger than the maxi Veneta.) I found that opening just fine. I fear it would take longer to develop a nice drape given the calf leather.

BV shared they are coming out with a third size but this will be smaller and with a chain.

• Insightful
Reactions: Euclase and BreezyE
The Hop bag is a relatively new release with different sizes available!

I tried it on at the store and would love to share my little first impression on the mini format.
It comes with an adjustable and removable strap. It can be hand held, crossbody or shoulder carried - pretty practical!
The closure is not very secure as I find the magnetic tabs not strong. The opening to the bag is on the smaller side, and can be slightly difficult to get things in and out from. That being said, if someone tries to reach inside this bag, it should be rather noticeable.

It's mini but fits pretty much all your daily essentials! Phone, compact wallet, keys, earpods, lipstick, a pack of tissue.

The 2 corners of the bag is pointy and might show inevitable wear and tear in the running.

Still a very very lovely bag and would love to hear more reviews from others!

I haven't bought it yet, so please convince me if this will be a good first BV bag!20231111_143000.jpg20231111_154223.jpg20231111_154158.jpg

Last edited:
Considering a Hop in small/medium and went to try it yesterday.

It is more confortable to carry than the equivalent Jodie. It stays put on your shoulder and I welcome not having the knot on there. Very nice simple shape.

The opening is ingenious but quite small in this size. I wanted to be able to carry an ipad and not sure this is possible (any insights?).

Btw, I was surprised there was no dedicated post in PF as it took me a bit to find this. Could I suggest the admins to change the heading to have a reference to the Hop bag?