VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

Hello all! I Finally got my Perlee bangle! Ty to all of my enablers! :smile: Love it stacked with my Alhambra! It goes perfectly.
How do you guys keep it pristine? I will not wear it with the love.

I wear mine every day and it's still shiny.
The beaded edge seems to protect it.
Love this bracelet!!

Enjoy your new bangle [emoji7] As beautiful as the Perlee Clover is, there is something about the simplicity of this piece that is just so zen [emoji92]

And TGG can PM you an enabling pic with her Perle d'Or - you really need it [emoji1360]

Hello all! I Finally got my Perlee bangle! Ty to all of my enablers! :smile: Love it stacked with my Alhambra! It goes perfectly.
How do you guys keep it pristine? I will not wear it with the love.

I love this bracelet. I wear mine with the perlee d'or. Always wipe it with a cloth and put it back in the cloth pouch when I'm not wearing. Still shiny and pristine. A favorite for me. I was amazed at its beauty!

Is the Perlee bangle hinged? Does it come in different sizes? I hadn't considered it until my Perlee earrings came. Maybe if I had it, I'd actually wear my vintage bracelets as bracelets. Yesterday, I discovered I could slip them over my hand without having to maneuver the clasp.

Reactions: BBC
Hi all - I have no idea where to post this but I thought I would share here. I had the idea to buy a magic long pendant in onyx because of its versatility. Not only can it be worn as suggested on a long chain or doubled up on a short chain, I have found it's also possible to attach the pendant to the clasp and change the look of a 10 motif necklace from being circular to a soft V. I was worried it was over the top clovers but it's actually not obnoxious. It creates a bit of a dressier look which I like and now works well with v-neck tops. I think many of you here have these two pieces so if you want to try, here's a pic of the concoction from my IG.
OMG you are a genius! Thank you for sharing!

For anyone that's interested, I also have a fantastically creative idea to wear a 10 station necklace and the magic bracelet. The bracelet is the one that has different size clovers and a large MOP clover hanging from it. I almost bought the bracelet to execute my idea and am still contemplating it.
Pardon my ignorance! What is a station necklace?

Oh dear. My mind is wandering in Alhambra-land. My wallet's trembling. One of my fantasies is to have a Magic Alhambra 16-motif with Turquoise, Lapis and Chalcedony—all those wonderful blues and perhaps toss in a couple of diamond motifs to give it sparkle. Either WG or YG, I'm not picky.
Hi hon! There's one up on ebay right now. I have no clue on the seller though, but thought you might want to check it out!