VCA ~ Van Cleef Arpels Discussion thread!

:love:So gorgeous! And definitely not too blingy for everyday.

I tried on the pave frivole too and it would be a great everyday piece. It's not too big so it has the right bling amount! I also tried on the WG frivole which was beautiful. The metal made it shine. As you can see from a previous post, I'm leaning towards that. It's bigger & seems a bit more modern in its size, with the metal but still sweet with the diamonds in the center and the flower design.

Hi ladies! I just wanted to post here. VCA is a bit out of my budget. But I believe in making jewelry lists and sticking and saving for them ;D

I would really like to own a Vintage Alhambra Malachite piece. Either the bracelet or the earrings. (The pricing makes no sense to me at all!) Perhaps the lucky Alhambra bracelet. With the bracelets I am scared to beat them up. What are your experiences? I would want to wear my piece often.

I have no problem with buying preloved. The Bay does not seem to offer a lot of Malachite pieces. (I haven't seen one in the past couple of months) I am from Europe, so buying from the USA is kind of out. Seems a bit silly to spent the money you save on import taxes.

So, question. Are there any high end jewelry consignment stores in Europe I could go to?

Does anybody have any experience going into a VCA boutique. I want to visit one on my holiday to try the three pieces on an see how they look. (The nearest one is two countries over) I am a bit scared they won't let me in, or something. 4000 euros is one of their 'cheaper' pieces. And I never seem to look the part. Especially not on holiday when I leave all my designer stuff at home.

Thanks so much :smile:.

How beautiful, love your collection.

Thank you! Nope, or well if it's weird then I'm in the weird boat with you so you have company :graucho:.
Just beautiful; that family picture--WOW! Is it weird that I have almost no interest in "real" pearls, but can't get enough of MOP?

OMG, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I think either way you can't go wrong. I have the "plain" frivole and on my wishlist but am eyeing the pave one's too. Aaah, VCA problems. Good luck deciding!
I tried on the pave frivole too and it would be a great everyday piece. It's not too big so it has the right bling amount! I also tried on the WG frivole which was beautiful. The metal made it shine. As you can see from a previous post, I'm leaning towards that. It's bigger & seems a bit more modern in its size, with the metal but still sweet with the diamonds in the center and the flower design.

I was over the moon when my SA called me today and told me that my malachite pieces have finally arrived. I was supposed to wait for six months but I just waited for less than three months! I'm so happy :biggrin:

first here are few pics of the displayed items; not much but the good pieces are hidden for the clients.

33m3j4h.jpg

23st5hf.jpg

My green beauties :heart: I never seen the malachite IRL before making my order,
I don't believe I say this but I was a little disappointed tbh esp with the bracelet. For me it looked more beautiful in pics, but I still love it!

n52zhe.jpg

I tried the new cosmo ring, so pretty!

106m3ra.jpg

and tired both the onyx and carnelian. They look so good together.

2hrzy10.jpg

This beauty is my next purchase for sure. I own so far the frivole ring
and now the malachite ring and bracelet. I don't own any WG pieces,
so this is going to be my first.

21461jt.jpg

Sorry for the long post & thank you for letting me share!

Reactions: celine666666