Vanessa & Kobe Bryant

Whether or not marrying her was a good decision, he can divorce her if he wants to. He'll lose some of his fortune, but he would make some if not all of it back before his NBA career is over plus have his freedom. Point blank, he may be happy with his decision regardless of if his parents and handlers are not.

ETA: I just read the Newsweek article. Isn't it funny how he was bred for all this fame and glory since he was a child, and his parents apparently got what they wanted, just not in the way they wanted.

Last edited:
i think they love each other she could have walked away when the whole rape thing came out . i do not care if she is a gold digger if i was pretty and thin and an nba guy asked me out when i was 17 i would have said yes . my problem is she was poor when he met her and now thats she is kobes wife she treats people like crap maids store sales people . some people are rich and nice

i wish kobe would get traded to another team only in LA will people put up with her bull.
I would love to see her act that way in gucci in orlando or chicago they would say B**** please no one cares who your married to wait in line like everyone else. please trade kobe

I think he loves her. I guess the way he went about it is what hurt his family.
He may love her but now I'm thinking he stayed because it was cheaper to keep her, learning that he didn't/doesn't have a pre-nup & all.

I believe he does also. He has a family at home, and whoever he wants on the road. The two of them may be a perfect match.
:nogood:

i wish kobe would get traded to another team only in LA will people put up with her bull.
I would love to see her act that way in gucci in orlando or chicago they would say B**** please no one cares who your married to wait in line like everyone else. please trade kobe
Don't you dare type or utter those blasphemous words ever again! ;)

I had no idea what they looked like and I had no idea that his dad was a basketball star

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• kobe.jpg
    kobe.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 3,152
  • kobe2.jpg
    kobe2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,889