Vanessa & Kobe Bryant

Please don't compare her to Kimmy! Ugh... I think Kim is 1 million times classier, prettier outside and has a better personality inside than Vanessa. This girl has the worst attitude problem ever. I can't stand her. End rant...

I'm on team *KIM K* and she's got nothing on her!!!! Well, only $$$ and Kobe.

Is that closeup of Kobe and her really his wife Vanessa?
She looks SOO different... maybe it's her cousin or something?
I've seen pics of her before, but with makeup, and even if she weren't wearing any in that pic, the facial features/structures just don't look like Vanessa, no?

Is that closeup of Kobe and her really his wife Vanessa?
She looks SOO different... maybe it's her cousin or something?
I've seen pics of her before, but with makeup, and even if she weren't wearing any in that pic, the facial features/structures just don't look like Vanessa, no?
it's her, she has gained a bit of weight so...

^^^

Kobe had been dating a young lady for a while that his parents wanted him to marry. A young lady that was with him before he joined the NBA. The girl is now a Lawyer. Anyway, when Kobe met Vanessa she was attending Marina High. She was a minor at the time and from what I was told lied about her age. She was 17 when they started dating. Vanessa also claimed to be pregnant at one point, but that was not the true case. Her mother and step-father pushed for him to marry her. There was talk that they were going to get him about the age difference. The fallout between him and Shaq has a lot to do with Vanessa. Shaq and Kobe were very close and Shaq did not approve of Kobe being with Vanessa. He thought that she and her family were gold diggers, and that he was too young to get married. Kobe's parents and sister now talk to him, but for a long time they did not approve of this union.

Last edited: