Van Cleef in action!

Playing with the RdN...not easy to hang her without flipping :shocked:

View attachment 5131607
It's really easy. I had the same issue. You need those silicone earring back stoppers to put through each pin. They act as a stopper so your clip doesn't flip. I purchased a sample pack. Here is what I purchased to give you an idea: Amazon.com : Yholin 1440pcs Hypoallergenic Rubber Earring Backs Replacements with Box, 6 Styles Clear Earring Backs Silicone, Soft Earring Stoppers for Sensitive Skin, Earring Safety Backings for Earring Hooks Studs : Kitchen & Dining

Here are some photo to show you how to use it. I put one earring back stopper in each pin. I push it almost to the top, but I leave some room to allow the chain to hang. Then I just close it up. Works great and my little panda never flips anymore (the little guy used to do backflips all the time!)

Hope this helps.

AA1077BB-855E-4A0C-8DBE-5E42B1913A78.jpeg0BCE5D64-B188-410C-981E-F505DE3F12C0.jpegA803796C-522E-4891-929E-B50BC1822ADD.png

@surfer
Also, did you see @nicole0612 's post on how to wear these little guys on the side?
She solved the riddle we have all been searching for and came up with perfect solution!

Here is her post on how she wears her little lion on the side:

From her post and photos, I experimented, and here is how I wear my little panda guy on the side:

It's really easy. I had the same issue. You need those silicone earring back stoppers to put through each pin. They act as a stopper so your clip doesn't flip. I purchased a sample pack. Here is what I purchased to give you an idea: Amazon.com : Yholin 1440pcs Hypoallergenic Rubber Earring Backs Replacements with Box, 6 Styles Clear Earring Backs Silicone, Soft Earring Stoppers for Sensitive Skin, Earring Safety Backings for Earring Hooks Studs : Kitchen & Dining

Here are some photo to show you how to use it. I put one earring back stopper in each pin. I push it almost to the top, but I leave some room to allow the chain to hang. Then I just close it up. Works great and my little panda never flips anymore (the little guy used to do backflips all the time!)

Hope this helps.

View attachment 5131630View attachment 5131631View attachment 5131632

:loveeyes:

@surfer
Also, did you see @nicole0612 's post on how to wear these little guys on the side?
She solved the riddle we have all been searching for and came up with perfect solution!

Here is her post on how she wears her little lion on the side:

From her post and photos, I experimented, and here is how I wear my little panda guy on the side:

yes I saw it in passing but didn't study in detail yet! Need to do it soon :lol: