Van Cleef in action!

twigski

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
Starting this thread again because it got deleted when TPF was down. Please share your VCA actions shots/modeling pics. Thank you to all that contributed in the previous thread, hope you will post them again! :biggrin:

Here's me wearing two 10 motif wht MOP in yg linked together & 6 motif magic necklace w/a 2" removable extender.

Attachments

thimp

Loving my babies!!
Jul 19, 2007
Starting this thread again because it got deleted when TPF was down. Please share your VCA actions shots/modeling pics. Thank you to all that contributed in the previous thread, hope you will post them again! :biggrin:

Here's me wearing two 10 motif wht MOP in yg linked together & 6 motif magic necklace w/a 2" removable extender.
Gorgeous!! I hope this thread doesn't get deleted again. :lol:

Reactions: jimmie staton

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
When my SA was trying to talk me out of buying a Magic necklace she said you could get the same effect by combining your different 10 motif necklaces together. I did some experimenting with dd as my model:

two 10 motif necklaces - tiger's eye and yellow gold

three 10 motifs - tiger's eye, yellow gold, and onyx

(I did end up getting the Magic 16 motif right before the price increase.;) )

geminigal1

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
www.weibo.com
twigski, the necklaces look so pretty on you, especially the second one. yumyum ~~

thimp, I love how you wore the 10 motif and the 20 motif together. makes me wanna add a 10 motif wg... hum... this is bad :thinking::graucho:

sbelle, you made vca look so young and fresh! Your dd looks so adorable on the photos :smile:

Reactions: jimmie staton