Van Cleef in action!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Starting this thread again because it got deleted when TPF was down. Please share your VCA actions shots/modeling pics. Thank you to all that contributed in the previous thread, hope you will post them again! :biggrin:

Here's me wearing two 10 motif wht MOP in yg linked together & 6 motif magic necklace w/a 2" removable extender.

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous!! I hope this thread doesn't get deleted again. :lol:

jimmie staton likes this.
  3. My VCA necklaces. First pic is the 10 motif and the 20 motif, wg, mop. Second pic is the 20 motif, wg, mop and the 20 motif, wg, turquoise. Third pic is the small Cosmos pendant. Thank you for letting me share.

Attached Files:

4. Dang it! I forgot that we had to start again here. Off to find my photos....

jimmie staton and Awongyy like this.
  5. Found one - Byzantine Alhambra yellow gold dangle earrings

[​IMG]

jimmie staton and kimber418 like this.
  6. When my SA was trying to talk me out of buying a Magic necklace she said you could get the same effect by combining your different 10 motif necklaces together. I did some experimenting with dd as my model:

two 10 motif necklaces - tiger's eye and yellow gold

[​IMG]

three 10 motifs - tiger's eye, yellow gold, and onyx

[​IMG]

(I did end up getting the Magic 16 motif right before the price increase.;) )

7. nice one.........

8. twigski, the necklaces look so pretty on you, especially the second one. yumyum ~~

thimp, I love how you wore the 10 motif and the 20 motif together. makes me wanna add a 10 motif wg... hum... this is bad :thinking::graucho:

sbelle, you made vca look so young and fresh! Your dd looks so adorable on the photos :smile:

9. Here are my action shots. I've already posted these photos on vca support group thread but realized that this is the thread for action photos. So here they are again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. more photos of the frivole ring.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll try to post more when I have time. Meanwhile, pls share your photos!!

11. thimp, just wanted to tell you that I also love all your white tops. so purrrty :cutesy:

jimmie staton and kimber418 like this.
  12. Thank you, geminigal1! :kiss:

13. Thimp, Sbelle,Giminigal1....Thanks for sharing!!! Beautiful!!!!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

14. Hard to take a pic by yourself...here I wore my ten motif with the one I had lengthened to a 12...

Attached Files:

15. I'll help you take action shots in Nov.:P