Update of Chanel Australia II

Thank u, went to the city store this morning, didn't have any luck, for anyone interested the castlereagh st store have the small black in black boy.View attachment 3660396

So glad you didn't pick up the small black boy as my SA called me yesterday that it had arrive but I couldn't get to the store till today.

So glad that it was still available when I got there [emoji854]

So glad you didn't pick up the small black boy as my SA called me yesterday that it had arrive but I couldn't get to the store till today.

So glad that it was still available when I got there [emoji854]

Haha, congrats on ur boy bag. I had a small purple iridescent boy before and it was too small for me, looking for a old medium size. Enjoy ur new bag, I have to say it was tempting to get that bag, I have to drag myself away from it:P

Reactions: Miss.Peke
I was just going to ask the same question! I was told that the only so black SLG Australia ordered is the boy caviar lambskin full flap wallet. I was after the 3 compartment zipper coin purse but we are getting it.

Does anyone have intel on the so black SLG's? [emoji5] I've been receiving mixed info from customer service again..

Reactions: jenzy