Update of Chanel Australia II

I'm crossing my fingers they have something in Sydney / Brisbane to transfer to Melbourne for me. I was told Melbourne either didn't get any stock or they were all sold already. I am a little annoyed as I put my name down to be called if it came in store.

If it doesn't work out I'm putting the money towards my first Hermes [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

I did see a fuchsia pink 2.55 reissue with matte gold hardware. I was told there is also a so black 2.55 reissue.
They may have only got 1 bag and sold it to someone else. Anyways good luck! You can always try calling up client services as well if your store can't locate one. To double check if any left in Aus.

Reactions: skyeskye
I think I may go back to the store regularly and try speak to my regular SA at Chadstone. Hope the transfer will work. Thank you for letting me know about the bag in Sydney. I'm going to be in Sydney for work on Tuesday. If I can sneak out during the day I may go to the store and discreetly hide the bag in my suitcase... :idea::idea::idea:
I've had some real hit and misses with calling customer service... They would tell me Australia is not getting any stock for a particular style... when I manage to get to the store my SA tells me they had stock but they were sold out just recently.

Reactions: revitalise
I think I may go back to the store regularly and try speak to my regular SA at Chadstone. Hope the transfer will work. Thank you for letting me know about the bag in Sydney. I'm going to be in Sydney for work on Tuesday. If I can sneak out during the day I may go to the store and discreetly hide the bag in my suitcase... :idea::idea::idea:
I've had some real hit and misses with calling customer service... They would tell me Australia is not getting any stock for a particular style... when I manage to get to the store my SA tells me they had stock but they were sold out just recently.
Good luck! I think finding your regular SA is a good idea :smile:

Can I just commend Cyrus from the Brisbane store for having impeccable service. I exchanged a bag that had a pre-existing crease on it (my friend picked it up for me) for a satisfactory one and was super happy with the service. He re packaged it with new packaging and gave me the proper trimmings (the previous sales assistant had forgotten to give me the cleaning cloth and felt protector) ❤️

For anyone interested, my lovely SA just sent me these pics of stock thats come into the Chadstone boutique. I know lots are interested in minis and the coco handle.

View attachment 3656918 View attachment 3656919 View attachment 3656920 View attachment 3656921 View attachment 3656922 View attachment 3656923 View attachment 3656924 View attachment 3656925 View attachment 3656927

That's very helpful, esp to someone like me who doesn't have a boutique in state. Thank you! Too bad the coco isn't small [emoji53]

Here's my first boy! Fresh out of the box!
I am loving the so black hardware! I was really unsure about it at first.
View attachment 3657365

EDIT: one small disappointment. The dust bag isn't as nice as the one that came with my chevron jumbo last year. It's the same as the old school dust bag my classic flap came in.

Congrats!!!

Sorry I don't have a boy to comment re what dust bags they usually come with.

Here's my first boy! Fresh out of the box!
I am loving the so black hardware! I was really unsure about it at first.
View attachment 3657365

EDIT: one small disappointment. The dust bag isn't as nice as the one that came with my chevron jumbo last year. It's the same as the old school dust bag my classic flap came in.

You only get the white dustbag if ur bags are from the classic range such as the classic flaps and reissues. Boy bags get the black dustbag. If you have a very good relationship with your SA, you could always ask for one and she/he might be kind enough to give you that extra dustbag. I kinda still prefer the black dustbag over the white one. HTH!

You only get the white dustbag if ur bags are from the classic range such as the classic flaps and reissues. Boy bags get the black dustbag. If you have a very good relationship with your SA, you could always ask for one and she/he might be kind enough to give you that extra dustbag. I kinda still prefer the black dustbag over the white one. HTH!

Thank you for that! I thought that may have been the case. I like the white dust bags are thicker and seems more sturdy. Love the bag all the same though [emoji76][emoji76][emoji76]

Stock for this has already arrived in Australia last week. I bought one from sydney store already!!!! I think it was Tuesday I picked it up. It arrived last Monday. Customer service might be able to sell you when they will get more stock but it's definitely already arrived in Australia. Best of luck!

I have been looking for the coco handle for a little while now. The Melb boutiques and customer service couldn't really help me at this stage in getting one . They couldn't tell me if there was any stock coming. :sad: I was told there wasn't any stock in the country!!
However, I was very lucky to have a lovely friend in Sydney offer to go out of her way to find one. She found one in the Westfield boutique :smile: and organised for me to purchase it. It arrived to me all beautifully packaged within 36 hours !!

I couldn't be any more happier to share with you my gorgeous new small Coco handle in black caviar with gold hardware :heart:

FullSizeRender.jpg